The New Classmate

Yonsei Elite University

Pranpriya's POV

Today is the first day of class. I wore my uniform and made sure my breast are flat. I wore my wig and It looks like a real hair.

All set.

I look like a boy and all I have to do is to avoid myself from talking. My voice sounds like a girl but I practiced last night how to sound like a boy by deepening my voice. Doing it is hard that's why I will just try my best to keep quiet when I'm in school.

Now I need to go to school to look for my section. There are only two sections in second year which are A and B and I really hope I will not be classmates with those three boys. It will be a big trouble if they found out about the real me.

Bam and I went to the University riding his car. My grandma gave the car to him as a gift on his 18th birthday. I wanted to have my own car too but sir Rudolph said grandma will not buy me a car to use here. Since I don't know how to drive and my grandma thinks driving is only for boys.

When we got near the school's premises,  I looked around at the university buildings. The gate is big and Bam said we have to walk from the gate to the main building.

"Sorry for making you walk princess. Cars are not allowed inside" he said as we started walking.

"It's okay. Let's just consider this as an exercise" I said and we continued walking.

Suddenly,  a luxurious car entered the gates which made me forrow my brow.

I looked at Kunpimook raising one brow.

"I thought cars are not allowed? Then why did the guard let that car pass inside?" I asked.

"I forgot to tell you there's an exception to the rule." he said.

"Exception?"

"Yes, the son of the president and his two other friends are exempted from the rule. They can enter the university using their cars." he explained.

"Why? That is so unfair!" I said.

"Well that's how it is here princess. The university president and the professors are afraid of them. Everyone is afraid of them so don't ever go near them or else your life will be ruined." he warned which makes me frown more.

Who do they think they are?  Just because they are sons of the richest or most powerful leaders in the country doesn't give them the right to step on other people like that!

I'm fuming with anger as I look at the other student who is walking the long distance from the gate to the main building.

If i became the queen,  I will make sure to it that I will treat my people equally.  No special favors!

Bam and I stopped on our tracks when we noticed girls screaming infront of the luxurious car which just parked infront of the main building.

The girls were screaming while hoding banners. I observed them and I got confused because they wear different unifrom from us.

"Who are those? I thought this is an all-boy school?" I asked Kunpimook.

"Those girls are from Ladium Elite University. It is the sister school of Yonsei" he explained.

"Then what are they doing her when this is not their school?" I asked again.

"They always come around here in hopes to see the B3. They are the hearthrobs of this school that's why almost all of the girls who goes their are attracted to the boys." he explained.

"That is so unlady-like. Ladies are supposed to act formal especially when you're infront of men." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I understand you princess. You were taught to act like that but these girls are different from you. They will grab any chance they got just to have the boys notice them." Kunpimook said and I nodded.

Well, their culture is really different and who am I to judge?

Suddenly, the door of the car opened and 3 guys stepped out of it. The girls started screaming and some even fainted.

I wasn't able to see their faces because their back is turned on me. But my heart started beating so fast.

What is this? Even though they're far and I can't see their faces,  I can still feel the intimidating aura around them.

It seems like they're untouchable. They didn't even payed attention to the girls around them.

Gosh! I hope I will not be classmates with them. I think it will be hard for me to breath if they're around.

Kunpimook is right. They really are intimidating. I held my chest as I started walking.

You can do this. You're a princess. You need to be brave.

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung and I waited for Jimin as he was looking at our sectioning. I hope I'm still classmates with him and Taehyung. I'm so comfortable around them and so I don't want to be away from them.

"Jungkook, Taehyung,  we're still on class A." he shouted while running to us.

I smiled.

"Nice. I'm glad I'm still classmates with you." I said.

"And you're gonna like it if I say who's our other classmate." he said while smirking.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Limario Manoban" he answered and a smile crept on my lips.

Finally,  I can show that guy where he belongs!