The First BJ

Lalisa's POV

"Can we have sex now?" I asked, turning my body on him.

He gave me a smile before kissing my lips. I can still taste his tongue which just came from my womanhood.

I wonder if he likes kissing me there. I just hope so because if not,  it would have been awkward.

"I'm sorry baby but we can't. I might get you pregnant for sure." he replied with a sad face.

I'm disappointed too because I would really like to try it. Especially now that he made me feel like that.

"You are cool." I uttered out of admiration for him.

"Pardon?" he said.

"I said you are cool. Thank you for making me feel that way." I said while blushing.

He hugged my body while his hand rested between my thighs.

"You think I'm cool because I kissed you and you came like that?" he asked smirking.

"Ye-yeah!" I admitted.

"You just wait for my cock. It will be a better experience for you." he said.

"I can't wait."

"Me too." he smiled and gave me a kiss on my sweaty forehead.

"Jungkook?"

"hmm?"

"Will you do it again when we have sex?" I asked curiously. I want to feel it again.

"Do what? Kiss your pussy?" he asked.

"Uh-huh"

"Of course. Foreplay is part of sex." he answered.

"What is foreplay?" I asked and he chuckled pulling my body more to his side.

"Foreplay is the act before sex. Like what I did to you. I kissed you down there and you will also give me a blow job. To stimulate ourselves before doing sex." he answered like our professor explaining students who didn't get the lesson.

"What is Blowjob?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

Jungkook's POV

"What is blow Job?" she asked which made me roll my eyes. Of course she doesn't know that.

She's too innocent and I feel guilty for corrupting her mind.

But if I don't corrupt her mind now, some other guy will be doing it to her instead.

"Blowjob is when you kiss my dick." I plainly answered. I felt my cock getting hard again just by explaining it to her.

"I will kiss your di--?"she asked. Her eyes were round and wide, surprised to hear what I just said.

"You don't want to do it?" I asked her sadly.

"I don't know." she answered looking away.

Maybe she's grossed out by it.

"It's okay of you won't do it. No need to worry baby." I said and she looked at me with a guilty expression.

"No, I want to do it. I'm just... I just don't know how." I smiled at her response.

Now it's my time to be pleasured.

"Then I will teach you." I said.

"Okay." she answered.

"Sit here." I pointed to the space between my thigh.