The Condom

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook! Is this the Condom you're talking about as an option right?" Lalisa proudly asked as she wave the box of condom in her hand.

I froze at my spot when she yelled from the counter looking straight at me.

I tried to ignore the stares of the people around the drug store located inside the mall.

"Gosh! Is that the son of the president? How come his girlfriend talk condoms like that?" I heard gossips behind me as I queue patiently to buy Lalisa her birth control pills.

But this girl is just too innocent and I shaked my head looking at her.

She's currently playing with a baby on a stroller shaking the box of condom on the babies face. The baby was laughing as she plays with him. She's using the box of condom like it's a rattle and the innocent baby was enjoying her company.

Well they are both innocent but I'm afraid her innocence will lead her to no good.

The mother,  saw what Lalisa was doing and she worriedly took the stroller away from her making Lalisa pout.

She looked at me frowning like she has no idea what she just did.

We need to leave this store as early as possible because she is really causing a scene.

"How to use the condom: 1. roll the--"

Fuck!  She's reading the directions too loud for other people to hear. I panicked because she kept on reading and people inside the store are weirded out by her.

"Lalisa,  just give me that." I whisper shouted at her. Avoiding anyone to hear that I'm buying that damn condom.

I really have no plans on buying a condom because I have tons of boxes at the dorm but she needs to stop shaking the box in front of the counter.

She walked to me and ask in a loud voice. "I thought you don't want a condom because your vitamins--" I covered her mouth immediately to stop her from talking.

"Please babe just wait for me outside" I plead then she happily nodded.

"Catch!" she said as she playfully throw the box of condom at me.

Never in my life I felt so embarrassed just buying a condom.

Back then,  I thought I look cool purchasing them but now she changed my perception at almost everything.

After I bought the condom and the pills,  Lalisa and I started roaming around the mall. She was happily running around telling me how cool the place is.

She said this is her first time coming to a mall and it really surprises me. I wonder how small her country is for it to not have a mall.

I just followed her as she walk fast ahead of me. It makes me happy just to see her like this.

She's like a little kid who set foot at Disney Land for the first time.

Poor girl. I bet she came from a poor province.

I frowned when she suddenly stopped.

She was facing a glass wall of a store and I don't know what it is but it really took her attention.

She smiled widely then turn her head to me.

I walk near her and I realized what the shop is.

A pet shop.

Fuck!

Don't tell me she will ask me to buy one because never. Never in my life I will consider buying her one.

Over my dead body!

Pets are disgusting because they poop on your house and they can't clean their messes.

So even if I love this girl,  I will never buy her one.

Even a goldfish.

No. Sorry but just no.

I can buy her anything but not this because Jeon Jungkook will clearly say No.

Capital N and O.

She looked at me with those puppy eyes pleading the shit out of me.

"I want one!" she announced grinning ear to ear.

"No!" I said sternly.

"Please!" she fluttered her eyelashes and she pouted.

Damn!  She's too cute. And my heart is bursting at the sight of her beautiful face.

I suddenly decided I'm an animal lover.

Since when?

Just now.

"Okay baby! We will buy one." I answered.

👑

Author's Note

What do you think of their first shopping experience?

😁😁😁