The Explanation

Lalisa's POV

The girls were able to stop me before I totally jump on Tzuyu.

"What the hell is your problem?" Tzuyu asked as she compose herself. I was able to grab her hair and now she's combing it back with her fingers.

"I don't have a problem! Ask Jungkook that!" I said.

I can't breath. My chest is aching. My tears are threatening to fall and I don't want her to see me this way. Like a loser.

Yeah, I'm a loser.

Jungkook told me that he would break up with her but they're still together all this time.

Why would he do this to me?

"Crazy bitch!" Tzuyu rolled her eyes at me and she started leaving.

I felt my knees weaken as I slumped down back to my chair.

Jisoo started rubbing my back. And I didn't stopped my self from crying.

I was fooled. Jungkook lied to me.

I was willing to give him everything that I have. I was willing to fight for him from my Grandmother.

Why did he crushed me like this?

I didn't know I would feel this kind of pain.

But it's my fault too for falling to someone who has already a girlfriend right?

But still, why would he made me be his girlfriend if he cannot simply let go of the other?

He should've just let me be if he can't leave her.

"Lalisa,  listen to me please." Jennie held my hand as if she's trying to explain.

"Why? Why Jennie? Why would he do this to me?" I sobbed and Chae cried as well.

A moment ago we were all laughing and now it was ruined.

"Lalisa, please listen to me first. I thought Jungkook told you already about the plan. But I guess he has not told you yet so I will explain in behalf of Jungkook." She said.

"Jennie, there's no need to explain. It's clear. He is two-timing us. And I don't want that. I don't deserve an unloyal boyfriend. I'm not even sure now if he really loves me." I said as I wipe my tears with my fingers.

Chae and Jisoo are silently watching me as Jennie is still holing my other hand.

"Lalisa, listen please.. Jungkook loves you. I'm so sure of that. He even told our parents about your relationship. It was the first time he did told our parents willingly that he loves someone." she said and I looked at her.

"He what?"

"He came to the mansion last day telling us that he will never marry Tzuyu because he thought he was arranged for a marriage with her. He was yelling like crazy and he admitted to father and mother that he loves you and he wants their support on your relationship." She explained which warmed my heart a little but still, why would he cheat on me?

"But why would he cheat on me if he loves me?" I asked. My vision are still blurry from my tears.

"Because that's what father asked us to do. My father's term is coming to an end and Tzuyu's parents promised to sponsor my dad's candidacy. Lalisa, Tzuyu's father will stop the sponsoship if her father knows that Jungkook is not serious with her daughter. And it will be a huge mess between our country and Taiwan. Just imagine the scandal it will create. Our father would totally lose the election." Jennie said and I got quiet. I didn't know it's this serious.

"My parents knows about your relationship and they support it,  but they asked us to be good to Tzuyu for the mean time while the election is not yet over. I promise Lalisa,  Jungkook loves you but he has no choice. This is what father and mother asked of us. I hope you don't leave my brother. It will crush him Lalisa. Please understand the situation he is in." Jennie begged me.

"I don't know Jennie." that's all I can say.

"Lalisa,  Tzuyu is known as a spoiled princess and he won't let Jungkook get away that fast. That maybe the reason why it's hard for him to break up with her. She's threatening Jungkook and my brother is stressed out because he's afraid to lose you. Lalisa,  please understand us. We need time. We need your understanding in this matter. Our father's presidency is at risk here." She almost cried while explaining.

"I will try to understand Jennie." I said as I gave her a tight lipped smile.

My world is crushed at what I have known.

"So that mean Jungkook needs to pretend like a loyal boyfriend to her until election?" I asked to confirm.

"Yes. It's the embarrassing truth. I don't want to suck to their family honestly. We have enough money to finance the candidacy but even of they stop the sponsorship, the drama it will create to the media will surely go out of hand. It will ruin our families' reputation and father will surely lose." Jennie shyly admitted.

I sighed.

I don't know what to do or think anymore. Of course I want to understand them. Jennie seems to be telling the truth and Jungkook even told his parents about us.

But still,  he should have told me. I will understand if he did. Besides, he's not the only one lying here. Between the two of us, I lie the most.

They don't know I'm a princess and they don't know I'm already engaged.

I think I need to understand for the sake of our relationship. It will be almost two months before the Korean Presidential Election and I cannot be that selfish. I can't let my petty feelings get in between Jungkook and Jennie's father's presidency.

I am aware of how great their father is in rulling this country and It would be a waste if he won't win.

"Lalisa?" Jennie cut me off of my thoughts.

"I will try to understand Jennie." I weakly said.

"I'm so sorry." she stood to hug me and soon the three girls hugged me as well.

They started comforting me telling me that everything will be alright when the time comes.

And I decided I need to clean my mess as well. If Jungkook is brave enough to tell his parents about us, I should also do the same.

I should also face my fear and talk to my grandmother about him.

I should also tell her that I love someone and I will not marry Mario.

I should also tell her that I'm willing to let go of my dream on becoming the queen just to be with him.

I will stand my ground this time and I will not let anybody dictate me.

After talking to the girls,  I started walking back to the dorm.

I held my phone and dialled a number.

'Yes, Princess?' he answered on the first ring.

'Kunpimook, book us a ticket to Thailand tomorrow."

👑

Author's Note

What do you think will happen?
Should Lalisa forgive Jungkook and just support him?