The First Lady's Birthday

At the Blue House

Lalisa's POV

I nervously looked at the Blue house where the president and his family is living.

This is where Jungkook and Jennie lives and it looks so awesome up close.

Jimin looked at me and smiled. He open the door of his car and offered his hand for me to take.

He is really a gentleman and sweet and that's his best quality.

"Shall we?" he asked and I nodded. He offered his arm for me to hold and we started walking.

Jimin offered to drive me to the palace with him. I agreed because Chae and Jisoo went together and I have no car to ride on since Kunpimook is busy.

Jennie texted me that she and Jungkook are already at the palace and Tzuyu arrived with Jungkook.

I kinda miss Taehyung. He's missing in action and I don't know where he went.

"Mr. Park!" the guards bowed at Jimin and let us enter the big house.

The huge door finally opened and I instantly stopped on my track when I saw how luxurious the inside is.

This is a really special birthday party.

I noticed how everyone looked at me and Jimin.

I got conscious all of a sudden.

Do I look bad? I'm wearing a simple blue gown and I hope it's okay.

"Don't be shy. You're the most beautiful lady in this house tonight." Jimin offered me his warm smile and I smiled back.

My eyes travelled to the crowd and it immediately stopped at the two couples who are now intently looking at us.

Jungkook and Tzuyu.

I can see thel9 piercing look of Tzuyu on me and I can see the confused look on Jungkook on me.

I hope he didn't recognize me.

Jimin just waved at Jungkook and we continued walking to Chae and Jisoo who was drinking wine on one corner.

"Oh my gosh Lalisa!!!  You look so fabulous!" Chae said as she hug me.

"You're the prettiest!" Jisoo said and she also gave me a hug.

"Hi sis! Where's father?" Jimin asked.

"Father is there." Chae pointed to their father whom is far from us talking tome people.

"I'm sorry girls but I need to take her away from you." Jimin said then he gently pulled me away.

"Where are you taking her?" Chae shouted.

"To mom and dad!" he said and my eyes widen.

"Jimin wait!" I tried to stop him from pulling me.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why are we going to your parents?" I asked nervously.

"I'll introduce you to them." he said and before I could protest, I was already infront of two old couples.

"Good evening mom and dad, I'd like you to meet Lalisa Bruschweiler." he said and I nervously bowed at the two who is staring at me.

"Jimin, is she the one you've been talking about?" His mom asked and I was shocked.

He's talking about me?

"Yes mom,  she is." he said proudly.

"Such a beautiful lady you are. Jimin has told us a lot about you." his father said. And I blushed so hard.

Jimin is really serious about me.

I looked at him in admiration. He's really the sweetest.

"Lalisa my dear,  would you mind if we invite you next time for a lunch?" his mother asked sweetly and I gulped.

"Su.. Sure.. Thank you for your invitation. That's very kind of you!" I bowed down.

The four of us continued talking until someone grabbed my attaebtion

Was that?

I nervously followed him with my eyes.

"Excuse me, I will just go to the rest room" I said and I left them.

I quickly walked to where he is and I saw him standing near the window.

My fiancee.

Mario