The Missing Girlfriend

Jungkook's POV

"Jennie, are mom and dad home yet?" I asked my sister on the phone.

"I'm sorry Jk. They're still in Taiwan." she said from the other line.

"Is that so. Well, may I ask if the number you gave me was right because the number is not working?" I asked her worriely.

"Yes. That was what she gave me and I'm confused too because I can't reach her. She probably changed her number." she said and I just sighed.

I ended the call and looked at myself in the mirror.

I look like shit and my eyes has dark circles.

4 days.

4 fucking days and I felt miserable.

Lalisa has not come home yet.

I patiently waited but it's driving me nuts not knowing where she is.

Did she left me already?

Did she realized that I don't deserve her?

I know I made a mistake and this may be my punishment but I swear I'm gonna die if I don't see her soon.

Fuck!!!

I don't even know her number!

Who else is a boyfriend like me who doesn't have his girl's number? Hah?

No one but me.

I don't know her number.

I don't know her address.

I don't know her parent's name if she ever has one.

I don't even know her real name because Jimin said she's Lalisa Brucshweiler and I know her as Limario Manoban but I murdered google yet I got no information from searching those names.

I'm so frustrated because even though I'm the son of the president, I felt like I don't have the power to even get the slightest information about my girl.

I tried looking for that Bam. The one she's always with but the her adviser told me that he was gone also and I know they're together.

The school didn't gave me her information too telling me that it is confidential.

And fucking Taehyung was calm the whole time that I'm going insane while Jimin was just laughing at my poor state.

I can't sleep without looking at her beautiful face.

The professors were annoyed because Limario was not there to answer their questions correctly.

She's gone and she didn't left any shadow for me to see.

The only things she left was some of her clothes which were for men.

My plan on talking with dad was pushed a little bit because he was out of the country with my mom for a candidacy plan.

Jennie told me they will be gone for a week and so I need to wait for them to finally tell them my love for Lalisa.

But the problem is, how will I even explain her to them when her whole being is a mystery.

I'm scared to know the truth about her but I promise I will still love her even if she tells me she murdered someone that's why she's pretending to ba a boy in an all-boy University.

2 days that I didn't go to school because I want it to be me who will welcome my baby first once she comes home.

Everyday, I would water the plants in the garden because I know she would cry if these plants die. She cares for these plants mlre than me and I feel sorry for myself.

I miss her so bad and when I see her I'm gonna kiss every part of her body even her toe.

Yes. I'm crazy in love and I don't care. All I care is her.

I want her home.

I want her in my arms.

I clench my chest. I didn't know loving could be this painful.

Just not seeing her in days makes me want to cry.

"Jungkook? Why are you here? Don't you have a class?" my eyes widened when I heard the voice I so longed to hear.

I look around and there I saw her at the door carrying her bags.

I didn't wait any longer and I ran to her engulfing with the tightest hug she would ever recieve from me.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" She asked.

"I'm not!" I sobbed in her shoulders. She smells so good and her scent is my home.

"You are. What happened?" she worriedly asked and pulled away from me.

Damn! I didn't know I was crying until she was wiping my face with her soft soft hand like a hand of a princess.

"I missed you. You left me for so long." I sadly said.

"I'm sorry but I'm here now. I love you!" she smiled.

And just one smile my heart was a whole again.

"I love you so much! Promise me you will never leave me again please please please!" I said.

"I won't I promise!" she said and I quickly pressed my lips on hers and carried her to our room.

I'm gonna make up for the lost days that we were apart.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?" she giggled when I started kissing every part of her face.

"I love you so much woman!"

👑

Author's Note

Okay..Time for work. I love ya'll

So it's baby time for Jk and Lalisa
😍😍😍