The First Handshake

Jungkook's POV

Finally, we arrived at the dorm. We noticed that the lights are on already meaning he's here.

I smiled.

He's inside and I'm excited to see him.

We started walking inside while carrying our things.

When we got in, Limario was sitting on the couch while reading a book. He looked at us and his eyes travelled to Taehyung.

"You're here!"Jimin walked to him.

"By the way, I want to introduce my self. My name is Jimin. Park Jimin but you can call me Chim for short." he said excitedly then he offered his hand for him to shake.

"My name is Pra...I mean Limario Manoban" he said while shaking his hand.

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You can call me tae for short." he said and he shaked his hands too.

It didn't escaped my eyes how Limario's hand gripped Taehyung so much like he doesn't want to let go of him. Taehyung got uncomfortable and so he pulled his hand quickly.

I saw how he blushed which was weird.

Does he like Taehyung?

But why am I disappointed?

My chest is hurting and I don't know why.

What's happening to me? Am I getting jealous just because they're shaking hands?

'Jungkook this is so not you!' I scolded my self.

Then his round eyes travelled to mine as if he's waiting for me to talk.

Oh right! I need to introduce my self too.

"Hi.. I.. I'm.." the fuck am I stuttering!

He raised his brow so I cleared my throat and inhaled gently.

"Hi I'm Jungkook, Jeon Junkook. You can call me anything you like." I said and Jimin chuckled like he's amused to hear me say that.

I offered my hand for him to shake and he hesitantly took it.

When our hands finally touched. My heart started beating erratically.

His hand is so slim and small and it is the softest hand I've ever touched. His hand is even softer than my sister Jennie's hand.

If you close you your eyes. You will say that you're shaking hands with a girl.

I hear him clear his throat and I realized I've been holding his hand for minutes now.

"I'm going to sleep." he pulled his hand and he quickly walked inside our room.

When he was gone, Jimin smacked my arm.

"Ow that hurts!!! Why do you keep on smacking me?" I asked in annoyance.

"Because you're really turning into a gay!" he said and they both laughed.

"I told you I'm not gay!" I whisper shouted. Afraid that Limario might hear us.

"Are you sure? Because you were holding his hand for like forever. You were even looking at his face without blinking!" He said.

"That's because I was shocked that his hands were soft. Isn't that weird?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're right." Taehyung nodded.

"Come to think of it? How come his hands were soft like that? It was even softer than my sister Chaeyoung's." Jimin said and I nodded.

"Maybe he came from a very rich family?" Taehyung said.