The Night Together

Lalisa's PoV

I woke up feeling someone placing gentle kisses on my back.

"Jungkook?" I asked. I realized I'm lying on my stomach and his lips are tracing kisses on my spine line.

It's still dark and the only source of light inside our room is from the moon illuminating its light through the window.

"Sorry for waking you baby" I could feel his warm breath on my nape when he moved my hair to the side.

I don't know know how but I'm already naked. Maybe Jungkook managed to strip me off without me waking.

"Jungkook,  what are you doing?" I asked when he slide his hand beneath me to cup my sex.

"I want you." he answered. I tried to sit but he just pushed me back to the bed. May back is still turned on him and he continued giving me small gentle kisses on my shoulders.

Now my body is responding to him too. I can feel the thing between my thigh is getting wetter as he suck my neck while pushing his finger inside me.

His fingers feels so good. And I guess I need to give sex another try.

Maybe it won't hurt that much this time.

"hmmmnnn... Jungkook I want to see you." I said and he turned me around. Now I'm laying on may back facing him.

I noticed he was naked too. He is hovering on top of me. His eyes were hungry and I know he badly wants me.

I looked down to see  that nothing covers his body and I'm really amazed by his perfection.

He leaned to press catch my lips. Pressing his soft lips to mine as his huge manhood brushes my belly button.

We kissed slowly,  passionately and full of love. And by the way he kisses me, I can tell that Jungkook wants to be gentle his time.

He is now my imaginary husband and I want to pleasure him on our first night together...

As husband and wife.

His lips travelled south, kissing both of my breast. Down to my stomach then down to my wet core.

I let out continues moans when he started kissing me down there. His lips and tongue never ceased to create magics of sensation and I really love it everytime he does this. His tongue pushed inside me, flicking it inside that I had to grip his hair pulling his face more to my pussy.

"It feels so good Jk!" I say with eyes shut.

He sucked a part of my pussy which sends more pleasurable sensation down there. I'm now melting from his touch.

I feel like I'm getting more wet as time goes by but he still continuous to lick my wetness with his tongue.

"Jungkook I'm going crazy!!!" I kept moaning his name over and over until everything blacks out.

My back arched as my legs felt numb. I felt strings of tingling sensation and I couldn't stop my body from shaking. I don't know what happened and how it happened but it's a euphoric feeling I would always want and crave for from him. My brain sent signals saying that I'm happy. Whatever you call this. I guess it's orgasm they call it. It's the best feeling my body has tasted.

I feel so flushed after it and Jungkook crawles back to meet my face.

"Have a taste of how sweet you are baby." he said before owning my lips once again. I can really taste myself through his tongue and I suck it for more.