The Princess' Land

Jungkook's POV

Finally Thailand!

I excitedly inhaled the air of Bangkok when we arrived at the airport.

It feels so good to step foot on the place where Lalisa is born.

I don't know where she is exactly at this point but my heart is beating so fast and I can tell she's just few miles away from me.

"Let's go, my mom is there!" Taehyung excitedly pulled me and Jimin with him. To go to where his mother is.

"Mom! I missed you! " Taehyung embraced his mother who is now crying. His mother lives here that's why Taehyung misses her so much.

"I missed you too Jack!" she replied. Jimin and I just happily watched their reunion together.

When they were done hugging each other, both of them faced us.

"Mom, this is Jimin and this is Jungkook." Taehyung introduced us and she bowed.

"Nice to finally meet the both of you. Thank you so much for being kind to my son!" she said.

"We are happy to meet you Ma'am. And we're happy to be friends with him. He's a great friend." I answered.

"Oh don't call me Ma'am. Just call me Pa, It means aunt." she said and we nodded.

"Come and I'll drive you to our house. Taehyung said you are staying there for few days." she said and we started walking to her car.

When Pa was finally driving,  we were all surprised to see the scenery outside our car.

"Holy Shit!!!" Jimin cursed.

Our jaw dropped open when we saw it.

There they were, Thai people rallying around the streets of the city.

What surprised us most is not the rallying people but the thing they are holding.

They were holding banners, plackards and more with pictures of Lalisa, my wife.

I don't understand what is written because they are written in Thai characters and I'm so curious what is there. I can't understand the Thai language yet.

Good thing Taehyung's mother,  the Queen and even Mario can speak fluent Korean that's why I can understand them.

"What is happening Pa?" I asked Taehyung's mom when our car suddenly stopped because of the rallying people. They almost block the streets which makes it hard for vehicles to pass by.

"They are rallying because the Queen announced that the Princess is still alive. And they want to see her." She said as she smile at Taehyung through the rear view mirror.

Taehyung hesitantly looked away probably because of her mom's teasing smile.

"Mom, I told you already, Jungkook and Pranpriya are together now." Taehyung reminded and her mother guiltily nodded.

"Sorry. I forgot. I just can't help but be happy that she's really alive. And I know you are happier than me." her mother apologized and I kinda feel guilty. If I didn't came in the picture,  Taehyung and Lalisa may have been together now.

"It's all in the past mom. I only want Lalisa's happiness." he said.

I tried to ignore the guilt in me by looking out of the car window again. And I regretted doing it because there I saw pictures of my wife with Mario and heart shapes around their picture like what the fuck!. These people are carrying my wife's picture with Mario and they don't even know that they are not together! I'm the one that she loves! Why do they made edited pictures of them like that and even made a banner out of it?