The Queen's Proposal

Lalisa's POV

The boys got back and Jack quickly pulled his hands from holding mine. I don't know why but Jack seems to be guilty showing his emotions for me.

I know he likes me but why does he seem awkward around me?

Is he scared of him? Is he scared of the scary guy too?

But why? Jack said that the scary guy is someone special to me and I need to find out myself who he is in my life. But I really can't remember him. I haven't seen his beautiful face before.

All I know is that when I see him,  my heart beats so fast. I'm not sure how I feel. Maybe it's beating too fast because I'm scared of him.

Jack explained that I got into an accident and it made me lose some of my memories back and that includes my relationships with the guys. He said both of us has been seeing each other for a while and I don't know if he means we are dating or we are just seeing as friends. But I hope we are dating though.

I love him. I think I love him. Maybe I still love him? I'm not sure but I'm really happy to see him.

The scary guy named Jungkook cleared his throat and Jack moved farther away from me.

"We're back!" the scary guy announced.

What is happening with my heart? Hearing just his voice makes me nervous. I can't stop my heart from beating too fast.

I looked at Jack for help. I'm scared of him. The shorter guy he's with seems to be sweet though but this Jungkook guy is really scary.

I think I don't like him. But I like the other guy. He looks kind like Jack.

But Jack said he is friends with them so I need to be friends with both of them too.

I should act nicely to them and not be rude.

"Hi I'm Pranpriya!" I introduced myself. I know they probably know me already but I want them to introduce themselves too.

"I'm Jimin!" The other guy took steps to me and shaked my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said then I nervously look at the other guy.

He is scowling at me the whole time and I got conscious making me fix my hair unconsiously. Do I look fine?

Why does he make me feel guilty? Like I owe him something?

"You.. You.. Are Jungkook right?" I asked and he smiled.

What a gorgeous smile. Not as gorgeous as Jack's but his smile is breathtaking that my eyes suddenly landed on his lips.

I wonder how those lips taste like?

Oh my God!  Did I just became a pervert for a second?

That's very wrong of me.

But I can't help it. My body seems to respond at him weirdly.

It's like I long for his touch.

What's happening to me! This is not how a princess should act right?

"Did you finally remember me?" he asked excitedly.

"No. I'm sorry but Jack said you are someone special. I'm sorry if this frustrates you but I'll try my best to remember you." I said and he smiled with  hopeful eyes.

"I hope you remember me soon." The scary guy said.

Suddenly the door opened and the Queen came marching in.

"Oh my God! My princess you're finally awake! Doctor Jin told me everything already." she embraced me tightly. And she let go to look at my face "Can you remember me?" she asked.

"Of course I do." I chuckled.

"How about him?" she asked pointing at Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook and shook my head.

"No. I don't know him." I said.

The Queen looked at me worriedly then she looked at my belly.

Okay she's being weird?

"By the way grandmother, this is Jack." I introduced the love of my life.

"Yes, I know him." the Queen sat beside me at the bed and carressed my hair.

"Pranpriya, I want to say sorry for everything. This happened because of me. This is my Karma for being too strict on you. I promise this time I will agree to anything you like." she said with teary eyes.

I don't know what she's talking about but I'm happy that she told me this.

Maybe I can already be with Jack this time even if he's not from a wealthy family?

"You will agree to anything?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, anything sweetheart." she said.

"Then, I want you to be with him and I hope you agree." I announced happily.

"Sure dear!  You can marry Jungkook any time you want!" she said and I shook my head.

"You don't understand. I don't want to marry Jungkook!" I laughed at my grandmother's joke.

"Then who?" she gulped.

"I want to marry Jack. I want to be Mrs. Kim." I said.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook cursed.

"Sweatheart you don't understand. You should not decide like this when you forgot some of the events that happened in your life." she explained.

"But you said you will agree to anything that I want, right?

"Yes but--"

"Then I want to marry him. I love him grandmother. And he loves me too right Jack?" I looked at him and he froze while Jungkook snorted.

Why can't he say that he loves me too? I know he loves me. I can see it in his eyes. I can feel it.

"What do you remember so far Pranpriya? Like what happened yesterday?" The Queen asked and I thought for a moment.

"Yesterday was my nineteenth birthday. We held a grand celebration at the palace. Then you introduce me to Mario. My fiancee. That's it. But I don't want to marry him. I love Jack. I love him!" I stomped my feet saying it.

"Please make her stop saying that she loves him." Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes.

Who is he to order the Queen like that? I shrugged and focused my attention on my grandmother.

"Okay, I will let you marry him--"

"What the fuck!" Jungkook cursed again.

"but that is if you regain your memories back." she said and I smiled.

"Sure! You heard that Jack?" I happily smiled at him and he answered with a small smile.

When I looked at Jungkook. He was glaring at Jack so hard.

I clenched my heart which is rapidly beating again.

Who is he?

Why is he making me feel like this?

👑

Author's Note

Now we can finally test Lalisa's love for Jungkook.

Will she fall in love with him again?