The Official Couple

Lalisa's POV

Where am I?

I woke up to see I'm inside an unfamilliar room. It does seem like I'm inside a hotel.

I look to my right and saw a naked man beside me. He was facing the other side and I can't see his face. All I see is his muscular back and the white sheet covering the lower part of his body.

Who is he?

Where am I?

I rubbed my eyes open and I realized that there is a man. A naked man beside me.

"Oh my God!!!"

"Hmmm...be quiet it's too early" I hear him mutter.

"I looked down and I quickly peek inside the blanket covering my body.

That's when I realized I was naked too.

Oh Lord! 

What did we do?

What did he do to me?

His head faced me and I finally saw who he was.

"Good morning baby!" he smiled.

Jungkook?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs but he was able to cover my mouth.

"Shhhhh... Stop screaming baby. Calm down!" he said and I panicked.

What happened. Why is he calling me baby?

I was with Jennie last night but why is he suddenly here?

"Why are we here?" I managed to say when he finally let go of covering my mouth.

"Why are you calling me baby?"

"What happened?"

"Why are you naked?"

"Why am I naked?"

"Did we?"

I started asking him endless questions but he was just grinning the whole time.

"Shhh.. Listen and I will explain everything. Nothing bad happened we just fucked that's all" he said and my eyes widened.

"We fu..." I started shaking.

"Why?" I asked him. Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes but he was just smiling like it's normal.

"Because that's what people who are in love do. And you're my girlfriend so it's normal to fuck right?" he said with a calm voice.

"I'm your girlfriend?" I asked.

"It's normal to fuck with a girlfriend?" I asked him again and he nodded.

"But it is for married couple only." I said and I started crying.

"Hey don't cry." he said wiping my tears.

"But that was my first and I didn't even remember" I said while sobbing.

All this time I thought I'm gonna give it to Taehyung. But Jungkook took it from me.

I love Jungkook but he should have asked me first before doing it. I was drunk and he clearly took advantage of me.

Then he started laughing so hard.

"Why are you laughing when I'm crying?" I asked him. He's really a jerk.

"Because you're so cute when you're fooled." he said and I looked at him.