The Girls's Reunion

Lalisa's POV

Jungkook leaned closer to my face and I almost melted because of his warm breath fanning my lips.

He is going to kiss me. I know. This is my first time to kiss someone and I think it will be Jungkook.

I know it should be Jack but...

But I don't want to stop him. I want to taste his lips. His lips are so tempting and I can't stop myself from craving his lips anymore.

I slowly closed my eyes and waited for his lips to land on mine.

I can feel it. He is close. He almost brush my lips.

"Pranpriya? Are you there?" I heard Jack's voice from outside his room.

My eyes flew wide open cutting me from Jungkook's spell.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook cursed when I pushed him.

He looked at me disapointedly and I felt guilty. Guilty for disappointing Jungkook but also guilty from being unfaithful to Jack. I should have stopped him but my body reacts differentlywhen I'm near Jungkook.

"I should get going." I said and walked out of his room.

I guiltily faced Jack who is now looking at me worriedly.

"What are you doing there?" he asked.

"I.. I was looking for your room." I answered truthfully.

"That is Jungkook's room. That one is mine and Jimin's is that in the middle one" he explained gently and I nodded.

Jack is really kind. He is not even thinking that I was cheating behind his back. I really feel sorry for him because it seems like I am attracted to Jungkook. And If I let this be, I will end up cheating on Jack. I need to avoid Jungkook from now on as much as I can to stop myself from growing this feeling I have inside.

"Are your sisters here?" I asked.

"Yes, they finally arrived. They are at the palace' waiting room. Come and let's welcome them." he said trying to hold my hand.

"What's this?" he asked the moment he saw me holding something.

"Uhm..I was about to ask you if you know what this is? I can't remember if these are supposed to be mine. I found this in my room." I explained and he took the small box from me.

"This looks weird. I'm not sure what it is but you shouldn't be taking medicines that the doctors didn't prescribed." he said.

"You're right. But what should I do with this?" I asked.

"Throw them?" he said.

"Okay!" I quickly throw the box to the trash bin near us and continued walking hand in hand with him.

I think I don't need those.

Jungkook's POV

I was so close.

Just a little more and my lips will finally land on hers.

I miss my wife's lips so bad.

I need to taste her lips once again to lessen the stress I am feeling these days.

And good thing is that Lalisa is not stopping me from moving closer to her. I can feel it. She wants me too.

I leaned closer and finally she closed her eyes making me close mine too.

My lips nearly brushed hers when we were disrupted by a voice.

"Pranpriya? Are you there?" we heard Taehyung's voice from outside my room.