The Ring

Lalisa's POV

When Jennie and Jungkook came back to join us, Jennie suggested that all of us should go and have a vacation in Korea which I agreed happily.

I really want to go to South Korea. They said they met me there but I can't remember being in that country. I just saw pictures of it but I haven't seen it in person.

I know I really miss a lot because of my current condition and I really wish I can get my memories back so that I can already marry Jack. I can't wait to wear a wedding gown, I can't wait to hold a bouquet of flowers and I can't wait to wear a wedding ring on my finger.

I looked at my hands and I was surprised to see a silver ring on my ring finger.

I don't remember  where I got this. Maybe it's a gift from someone but why would I put it on my ring finger?

Is this from Taehyung?

I looked at Taehyung to ask him about it but he was too busy listening to Jin and Jisoo's stories. I decided to just ask him later and just focused on listening to the couples too while rubbing the ring.

But when I unconsciously looked at Jungkook's direction, I was surprised to see his hand.

He was wearing a silver ring on his ring finger which looks exactly like what I am wearing.

Oh my God!

Are these couple rings?

Are Jungkook and I a couple then?

But it's impossible!

I don't love him!

I love Jack.

Maybe it was just a coincidence that we have the same ring and we wore it in our ring finger.

This is nothing.

Yeah.

We are not together. If we are, everyone must have opposed already on my plan on marrying Jack.

The funny thing is that Jack didn't even proposed to me but I can feel he wants to marry me too. When we were younger, we used to promise that we will marry each other when we get older.

That's why I don't need him to propose. I know he loves me and I love him. That's enough already.

'Are you sure?' my subconscious asked.

"Yeah... I guess?" I uttered which startled Jack who is sitting closely beside me.

"Are you talking to me Priya?" he asked gently. Luckily the other's didn't hear that I spoke out of nowhere. They were too busy listening to Jisso and Jin's love story.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." I said and he took my hand to squeeze.

I smile in return and leaned to his shoulder to listen to the couples back.

Jungkook's POV

Jisoo and Jin were telling us their love story and everyone was listening except my wife who is now sitting beside Taehyung.

She was looking at the couple but I can tell her mind is somewhere else. I really wish she's thinking about me now because if she'll ask me, I'm thinking about her 24/7.

Lalisa looked at her hand and I can tell she was suprised when she realized she was wearing something.

I smiled when I saw her observe our wedding ring intently.

Come on Lalisa! Look at me and see that I'm wearing the same.

But instead of looking at me, she looked at Taehyung instead.