The Goodbye

Lalisa's POV

I decided to sleep the night away from Jungkook. I'm here at a hotel room to send the remaining hours of the night.

And tomorrow I planned on going back to the dorm just to get some things.

Jungkook must be worried by now but I really don't want to see him yet.

I love him and I want to fight for him but I'm human too and humans get hurt right?

I really just want to forget everything But I need more time away from him first. After I fly back to Thailand, I plan to stay there for days.

I wanted to say that everything is fine with me. I can sacrifice a little for him but still, my heart is hurting so bad. Thinking that while I am away,  he is with another woman.

I wonder if Jungkook is home already?

Are they still together?

What are they doing now?

Are they kissing?

Are they touching each other?

Is he kissing her body too just like how he kisses mine?

Does he teach her how to touch his body like how he teaches me?

Are they having fun while I'm not there?

I'm so hurt. And I'm so jealous. And this jealousy is eating my whole being up.

I lay down the bed as I cry myself to sleep.

Will it be worth it fighting for him?

Jungkook's POV

When I woke up. I looked around immediately hoping to see Lalisa around.

I removed the blqnket around my body and stood to look for her in the bathroom but she's not there.

I walk out of our room hoping that she's playing with her cats or eating but she's also not there.

I sighed as I walk back to our room.

Wait.

I don't remember wrapping my self with a blanket last night.

A smile crept to my lips.

She's here.

My Lalisa is here.

I ran outside the dorm to see the garden.

And there she were watering the plants.

She looks like a fairy doing it and when I walk near her, she looked at me and smiled.

She smiled at me?

I didn't wait any longer and embraced her body so tight.

She didn't leave me!

She's still here!

"I thought you left me!" I said and she chuckled.

"I was thinking about it." she said and I hugged her tighter.

"No please don't leave me." I said as I nuzzle my face in her neck. She smells like home as always.

"I won't. I love you so much to leave you." she said and I pulled away to look at her face.

"Promise me you will never leave me." I begged.

"I told you I won't. But I need to leave for a while." she said with a sad face.

"No, no, no! You're not going anywhere. I'm so sorry okay? I'm sorry for lying. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about her. About my parents request. They said--"

"I know Jk, Jennie explained everything already. I understand you." she said.

"But why are you leaving for a while if you understand?" shit! I'mcrying so much.

"Because I need to. You will not understand it yet but I promise you will when I get back." she said as she carress my cheeks. She looks hurt too but I don't understand. Why is she leaving me? 

"I'm scared that you won't come back" I said. As I kiss her hand which was on my face.

"I will always come back. You're my home now Jungkook. If you'll only trust me, this is for us. For our future." she said with sincerity and I was able to breath for a while.

"I promise I didn't do anything with her. If that's the reason why you're leaving." I said. I'm so desperate for her to stay.

But she shook her head.

"I will leave not because of that but because I can't hide anymore. I want to tell you everything about me. About the real me but I'm afraid I need to settle things back at home first before doing that. I promise you. I will come back and we will be together. No one can break us apart after this." she said with finality and I didn't noticed I was already nodding.

Wait why am I letting her?

I should beg her more.

I should kneel infront of her for her to change her mind.

I had a little taste back then of how a day is without her and I don't think I can survive a day or days without her by my side.

"Jungkook, Let's fullfill our promises together." she said as she smile.

Then she stood on her toes to kiss my lips. I kissed her back. We kissed for like forever. And I don't want to let go of her. I feel like if I let go of her I will totally lose her

Moments later,
Lalisa,  packed some of her stuffs up. I, Jimin and Taehyung waited for her to finish preparing.

With a heavy heart, I bid her goodbye. I kissed and hugged her endlessly not caring if Jimin or Taeyung is here.

Lalisa didn't allow us to drive her to the airport. Instead a luxurious car parked outside our dorm and her friend Bam took her.

She waved me a goodbye before leaving and I tried my best to memorize her face before she left.

And unlike the last time,  I managed to get her number this time.

I called her and she answered.

"Where are you? Are you home already?" I asked as I walk back and forth in our living room.

"Jungkook,  I haven't even reached the airport!" she said and she chuckled.

"Oh... I thought you were gone for hours already" I said as I scratch my head.

"I just left the dorm for 10minutes Jungkook. Let's just talk when I arrive there. Goodbye!" she said and she ended the call.

What the fuck? It's just 10 minutes and I can't breath already.

How to survive without Lalisa 101?

👑

Author's Note

Do you think Lalisa can convince her grandmother to cancel the engagement?

Sorry for the dramatic chapter by the way.

😁😁😁