The Shocking Coincidence

Lalisa's POV

I'm a girl today!!!

I jump up and down while walking to the University just next to Yonsei.

I'm so happy that I can finally get rid of that itchy wig and hideous clothes.

I let my long and curly hair down and wore a comfortable cothes.

But I had to carry with me another bag for my men's uniform, wig and shoes because I have a class at nine and I need to change right after for my class at Yonsei

It was really hard getting up earlier than the three of them.

I had to sneak out of the dorm at 5 in the morning just so they won't see me looking like a girl.

Taehyung is the early bird among the three, he usually wakes at 6 to read the newspaper and Jimin wakes after him at around 6 to prepare breakfast. Jungkook on the other hand wakes up late at 7 or 8 which is better because he's the one I'm more concerned of.

After minutes of walking, I finally saw the big gate of Ladium Elite University.

I smiled while looking at the school's name.

This is the only place I think I can show the real me.

I don't have to pretend that I'm a boy and it makes me feel happy.

I'm a girl and I want to show my girly side.

I just hope I can make new friends here even if I will just take one subject.

I looked at the students around and they look kind and cheerful.

Maybe I can really be friends with some of them.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a loud honking of a car. I looked around and saw a car behind me trying to pass through the gate.

I quickly stepped aside and bowed down because of the inconvenience I brought.

The car which looks very expensive stopped next to me. Then the window of the driver's seat suddenly opened. Revealing a very beautiful girl with an angelic face.