The Embarrassing Secret

Lalisa's POV

"I'm so happy to see you again. When is the wedding?" the woman who I pressume as my friends' mother excitedly asked.

"Wedding?" I asked back. Is she referring to me and Jack's wedding?

"Yes! Wedding. You and Jungkook's wedding." she said.

"What???" I asked in surprise. What does she mean by Jungkook and I's wedding. This woman must be mistaken.

Jungkook pulled her mother quickly and whispered something on her ear. I nervously looked at them and wonder what are they talking about.

"I'm sorry princess. I forgot you got an amnesia. Let's talk about other things. By the way I'm Dara Jeon. You can call me Mom and you can call the President Dad." she introduced pointing at the President.

"That would be informal if I call the president that way." I shyly said.

"No need to be formal, we'll be a family soon." she said which makes me wonder more. She's really weird.

"Mom!" Jungkook shoot her mother a warning look. The president must have noticed the awkward exchanged that's why he cleared his throat.

"I'm really glad you paid us a visit princess. I heard you guys are planning to go to Jeju tomorrow? Do you have somewhere to stay when you get there? Because I have a mansion there where you can stay." said the President.

"Yes sir, we already have. We will be staying at a rest house owned by Prime Minister Chayut."

"Just call me Dad princess. No need to be formal." he smiled like Jungkook. The president is really good looking despite his age. Maybe Jungkook will be as good looking as him when he grew old too. His future wife would be really lucky.

"Okay D..dad" I shyly bowed.

"Cute" Jennie muttered.

"Good! For now let's eat. We prepared something special for you." the President proudly said.

I bowed and when I was about to walk, Jungkook took my hand which surprised me.

"Come on!" he pulled my hand gently.

"Jungkook.. my hand?" I said.

"Oh sorry.." He pulled his hands away when he realized the weird thing he just did.

I felt a slight feeling of emptiness when he let go of my hand. His hand is big and warm and it feels good to hold but I know that we shouldn't do that because we are not together.

I hope we are though.

I shook my head again when I walk with them to the dinning area. I can't let this feelings I have to grow more because I will end up hurting Jack.

Jungkook's POV

I can't sleep. It's now past 9 in the evening and I'm still wide awake.

I can't sleep because of thinking about her.

I ruffled my hair out of frustration  while I lay on my bed. Lalisa is probably asleep now in our guest room but I really want to see her, to kiss her and to hug her.

I touched my lips and imagined how sweet it is if I feel her lips against mine again.

I miss her so bad.

I miss her voice, her laugh,  her soft body, her warmth, her scent. I miss it everytime she says she loves me and that she will do anything just to be with me.