The Stolen Kiss

Lalisa's POV

Do I have a Boyfriend? I asked myself.

I don't know how to answer him. Simply because the question is complicated to answer.

It's complicated because I am unofficially engaged to Mario but my heart belongs to Taehyung. And what complicates it more is Jungkook.

I don't know how I feel about him. But lately,  he's been running on my mind and I can't stop my self from thinking about him.

And now Jimin is asking me this question.

Why is he even asking me this?

I can't answer him. Because I too am confused myself.

Jimin must have noticed my sudden silence because he started walking near me.

"They say silence means yes. But.." he paused.

"Lalisa, I don't care of you have a borfriend or what. All I know is I like you and I will do anything to make you mine." he said.

I felt my knees weaken at his confession.

He is the very first man to confess to me and I admire his bravery for this.

"Come, they must be looking out for you now" he held my hand and gently pulled me back inside.

Jungkook's POV

It's already 12 midnight and Limario is not home yet.

I've been patiently waiting for him for hours now and I'm so worried.

He's a foreigner and I'm sure he doesn't know the way around Seoul.

How I wish I have his number. Jimin is also not home yet while Taehyung is still sulking in his room for that dead princess.

Where are you Manoban!

I stood when I heard the door opened. But I was disappointed to see Jimin.

He's smiling like a teenage girl and it's fucking weird.

"Why are you still up?" he asked me.

"I'm waiting for Manoban. Do you have his number?" I asked.

"No. Why are you waiting for him?" he asekd curiously.

"I'm worried because he is new to this country. I'm afraid he will get lost." I explained but the smidget just raised his one brow.

"Really?" he smirked.

"Why are you late? And why are you smiling like that?" I asked him to change topic.

"Bro, I just found the one" he smiled and he walked to his room leaving me with questions.

"He found who?"

30 minutes later,  the door opened and Limario walked in. I ran to him and checked his body for any injury or what.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Are you hurt?" I asked him worriedly.

"I'm not hurt. Why?" he pulled away from me.

"I just thought... Why are you late? It's already 12 midnight!" I asked and my voice raised which startled him.

"I'm sorry. I was just worried. Go ahead and sleep. You must be tired." I said and he took light steps to our room.

I follow after him and when I got inside. He was already lying down.

I looked at him while I sat on my bed.

After 30 minutes of him sleeping, sleep is no where to be found yet for me.

I'm confused at my feelings right now.

I held my chest which is beating so fast.

Is this love?

But why would I fell in love with a boy?

I don't know how but I think I am really gay.

And I don't care.

I love Limario and I'm sure of it.

I don't have the will to fight my feelings for him.

I slowly walked to his bed and kneeled down.

I observed his feature up close.

He is really pretty.

I wonder how his lips would taste like.

Before I realized,  I was already leaning down to his face.

I pressed my lips to his.

I kissed him.

Then I pulled back. I touched my lips.

I really kissed him!

His lips are so soft and I wish I could kiss him more. But I'm afraid he would wake.

I know it's wrong to do this but I can't stop my feelings anymore.