The Day Before Judgement

Lalisa's POV

"Princess? The Que..Oh my God!" I heard Sir Rudolph's voice.

I rubbed my eyes open and realized I was still naked. The only thing that covers my body is my sheets. Jungkook and I's clothes and underwears are scattered on the floor.

Shit! I cursed mentally when I realized that Sir Rudolph saw this.

"hmmm baby, it's too early." I look beside me and realized Jungkook is sleeping naked too. Jungkook pulled my waist to him more.

"Princess, the Queen is calling for you. Please dress up and see her. I'll wait for you in the Queen's chamber and please tell your visitor to come too." I hear him say. His back is turned on us. Awkward at the sight of the naked Princess.

"Oh.. Owkay.." I answered.

This is so embarrassing! I want to kill Jungkook right now. If we just locked the door,  this would never happen. Sir Rudolph will probably tell my Grandmother about this.

Sir Rudolph finally left and just after a minute it opened again for Kunpimook.

"Princess.. Holy shit!!!" he blushed when he saw us too but he quickly left the room.

"Jungkook wake up!" I shook his body.

Gosh, his muscles are just so...

"hmm" he hummed with still closed eyes.

"Jungkook! Get up and change before everyone sees us!" I say.

"Then let them be" he shrugged and continued sleeping.

"Jungkook!!!" I yelled and he quickly sat up straight.

"Geez!  Why are you shouting so early in the morning? I'm still enjoying your bed."

"Bacause you are not getting up!"

"Good morning baby! Look at that gorgeous body!" he said and he started hovering me again.

What's wrong with this guy? He's like this all the time.

I pushed him quickly before his lips lands on my chest.

"Jungkook,  I swear to god, the queen is going to chop your stick if we don't see her right away!" I warned and he quickly stood from the bed. I stood to wear my robe back.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? She knows I'm here?" he asked.  And I tried my best not to look down his naked form. His cock is hard again. And I closed my legs to stop myself from wetting.

He's a bad influence. Now he has this effect on me to want him physically too. 

"Sir Rudolph probably told her by now. So please get ready." I said. "I need to bath first. Just wear your clothes from yesterday." I added.

"But I smell like cum! Is it fine to meet the Queen smelling like that?" he chuckled.

Oh I forgot!

"Fine. You will bath with me to save some time. And we'll just have Kunpimook deliver fresh set of clothes for you." I said.

He smiled wickedly.

"I know that smile Jungkook. No, we are not doing sex today!" I said and he pouted.

"Fine."

I walked to the intercom to talk. "Kunpimook,  please send me here new set of men's clothes. Something that would fit Jungkook." I said.

"Wow! It's cool" he said and I was done giving request.

"What's cool?"

"Having someone deliver me clothes." he said.

"Come on now. Let's take a bath." I said and pulled him.

When we got inside my bathroom, Jungkook gasped.

"Wow! You got an awesome bathroom

"Wow! You got an awesome bathroom. This will be a good place for us to fuck." he said.

"Every place is a good place for you to fuck" I rolled my eyes.

"Not churches though." he muttered.

"You are a very holy man" I sarcastically said.

"Thank you." he smiled innocently.

I can't with him! Instead of arguing, I just walked to my bathtub.

"Jungkook, hurry or the Queen will get here first" I said and I let my robe down and settled on my bathtub but I hear him groan because of it.

"What?" I smiled when he too got in.

"You're making it hard for me to think properly when I see your body like this." he said and I chuckled.

"Just be a good boy now and I will reward you later." I said.

"Now we are talking." Jungkook excitedly grinned.

After the bath, Jungkook changed to a more decent clothes. And I really want to thank Kunpimook for his help. I plan to make him my right hand when I became the Queen because of his loyalty. Besides,  his father wants to retire now because of his age.

"Are you ready?" I asked him.

He gave me a tight lipped smile. And he breathed heavily while shaking his fingers maybe to ease his nervouness.

I can't help but be worried for him. I don't know how the Queen will react especially that he just sneaked in our palace.

"Let's go." he said.

We started walking to the Queen's Chamber with Kunpimook leading us.

"The Princess is here" Kunpimook announced when we're already in front of the closed doors of the Throne Room.

"Let her in" Sir Rudolph said from the other side.

The door finally opened and I held Jungkook's shaking hand. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Everything is going to be okay. Don't worry Jungkook. Our love will prevail." I assured him while squeezong his hand. he smiled and nodded.

He turned his head forward and we walked hand in hand to where the Queen is.

I ignored the anxiety building up on me. I love this man so much and I will never let her take me away from Jungkook. I am his as he is mine.

👑

Author's Note

I still can't get over my Lisa's forehead. I'm turning gay tbh 😂

By the way, is it possible to buy Elle Magazine with Lisa as the cover online?