The Owner

Pranpriya's POV

"Thank you! I hope to see you soon President!" I heard my grandma talk to someone on her phone.

"Who was that?" I asked her when she sat back on the dining table to join me and Mario.

We are now having lunch in secret as the people inside the palace must not know yet that I'm here. Luckily,  the palace has a secret place underground where we can freely talk.

There is a bedroom, Dining room and Living room inside that is why I stayed the night here instead of staying on a hotel. Grandmother invited Mario to thank him for being kind to me and apologized for the cancelled engagement. And I thanked him also for his consideration with my decision.

He said that he is really fine with it but if I change my mind,  he would still be willing to marry me. The queen even joked that she will have to force the marriage with Mario if she learns that Jungkook is not serious with me. Which I'm confident that it won't happen because Jungkook loves me. And I love him too.

"The University President of Yonsei and Ladium called to tell me that someone is framing you." she calmly answered.

"What? What do you mean framing me?" I asked worriedly.

"A girl named Tzuyu wants you to be kicked out of Ladium. She's been accusing you of switching answer sheets with her and cheating." She said again without even worrying.

"What? I will never cheat grandmother! I promise I didn't do what--" I almost stood from my seat explaining.

"Sssshhhh calm down Pranpriya. I already took care of it." she said.

"How? I don't want to be kicked out from that school grandma. I have friends there. I don't want to be away from them!" I said.

"Who says you will be kicked out? Even if you actually cheated, No one can kick you out in that school!" she said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm one of the owner of those schools" she answered.

"What???"

Jungkook's POV

I nervously walk to the hotel room where Tzuyu wants to see me.

And no, I'm not planning to fuck her. I just want to talk to her and explain to her gently that I cannot do this anymore.

That I love Lalisa and she is the only one I want to be with.

I want to tell her that I cannot see her from now on because it will hurt Lalisa more.

I don't care anymore if my parents hate me.

I need to do the right thing.

For Lalisa.

I breathed in and out first before knocking on the door,  when the door opened, Tzuyu pulled me in.

And I was surprised to see her naked in front of me.

Shit!

It's a trap!

"Tzuyu, what are you doing?" I asked her when she locked the door behind her.

Then she started walking to me but I looked away from seeing her naked body.

"Why are you looking away baby? Are you scared that you won't be able to control yourself?" she teased.

"Stop this Tzuyu! I came here to talk to you.  Please listen. I don't love you. I never did and I'm really sorry." I said while looking at my shoe.

I saw her bare feet infront of my shoe and that's when I realized she's already infront of me.

"Don't be such a killjoy, I know you want me too." she said as she rub my crotch.

I held both of her wrist to stop her.

"Please stop please!" I begged. I can imagine Lalisa's face in my head.

"I will never stop. Lalisa will be kicked out now if you don't follow what I said. I already told father and now my father will call the President. So tell me, what's your decision baby?" she said in a seductive voice.

Fuck! I just want to jump out of this hotel building.

"One sex will not hurt right? You don't have to tell her. I promise I won't tell our little secret." she winked and she pushed me down the bed.

"Tzuyu..."

"Hmmm?" she said as she started kissing my neck.

She ran her tongue on my jawline as she stradle my waist.

My mind and body is now fighting for what I should do next.

She began rubbing her core on my bulge. Grinding her hips on mine as she kiss me. I didn't open my lips but she bit my lower lip which made me part mine so her tongue pushed in succesfully.

"Tzuyu stop!" I said then I was able to push her away.

I stood from the bed and she looked at me with a pair of disappointed eyes.

"I swear, you made a huge mistake Jungkook!" she threatened again.

"No, this is the best decision I will make!" I said then I walked out of the room.

Leaving her there alone and I'm so damn scared.

'What now?' I asked myself.

My poor Lalisa will be kicked out and I wasn't able to help her.

Then my phone started ringing...

"Jennie?"

"Jungkook, The president decided that they will not kick Lalisa out." she happily announced.

"You sure?" I almost jumped out inside the elevator where I am at.

"Yes, so you don't have to worry anymore." she said.

"But how?" how did she get away from Tzuyu's plan?

"I don't know too. But hey let's celebrate!" she laughed.

"Okay!  See you sis!"

Thank God

👑

Author's Note

How are y'all?

😁😁😁