The Drunk Limario

Limario's POV

When I got out of my room,  I saw the three guys at the table.

There is food but it's still untouched. Maybe they are waiting for me.

I looked at their faces and they are all looking at me with smiles on their faces.

Okay... Calm your heart down girl.

I tried not to blush just by looking at their goergeous faces.

One looks so cute, the other looks so handsome and the last looks so sexy.

My eyes are so blessed early in the morning and I'm the luckiest because all of them likes me.

Two of them has confessed to me and the other one hasn't yet but I know how much he loves me.

Sadly, I will never choose any of them.

I'm already engaged and I will marry Mario even if my heart is already beating for one of them.

I love my country and I love my grandmother.

My duty is more important than my feelings.

That's why I will choose the path my grandmother has planned for me.

I slowly walked to the table and sat down  next to Tae.

I saw how Jimin and Jungkook frowned but I always sit beside Tae and I'm used to it. It would be weird if I suddenly change my seat right?

"I made cupcakes for you Limario. Try it" Jimin offered a cute little cupcake with a strawberry on the top.

"Thank you! This is so cute!" I said. And started munching the cupcake.

"Don't eat that! You'll get diabetes and you will die early!" Jungkook said.

My eyes widened and I dropped the cupcake on my plate.

"Shut up! You're just jealous because you can't cook!" Jimin said.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

"I will drive my car to school today Limario, you can ride with me on the way to school." Taehyung offered and I nodded.

"Finally! You will drive your own car. I guess I'll go with you too. Right Limario?" Jungkook said and Taehyung glared at him.

"I'll ride with you too" Jimin said while laughing.

"Whatever!" Taehyung is clearly annoyed by the two.

"You guys are weird." I said and they all smiled at me.

"No, I'm not. These two are weird. I'm always like this." Jungkook said and I realized he's right.

But I just shrugged it off.

I looked at Jungkook and our eyes met.

I suddenly remembered his confession last night.

So I looked away immediately.

Stop blushing Pranpriya!

He is just Jungkook.

Act like you haven't heard anything!

Act as if you don't know he loves you!

I finished my food quickly to avoid the three.

I need to focus on my studies because I'm really slacking off lately.

But I'm always on top at school even if I always skip classes.

My subjects are easy because my home tutors has taught me all of it already.