The Jealous Bunny

Limario's POV

The whole day,  I tried my best to ignore the three. But they've been pestering around me the whole time especially Jimin.

He keeps telling me that I should join their group because I'm smart. And Jungkook is Agreeing while Taehyung was just quiet.

We are now back at the dorm but it's still early since our class ended at 4 in the afternoon.

"Please..." Jimin said while fluttering his eyelashes on me.

"Why me? Why should I join you?" I asked.

"I already told you because you are smart like us and we need you to teach us International language." he said.

"So that's why? You just want to be friends with me because I can help you with the subject?" I asked.

"Yes. We can tell that you're good at it and I'm too lazy to read books so it's better if we will learn the subject from you." he said and I rolled my eyes.

As much as I want to be closed to Jack, I'm still hesitant to be near them because of Jungkook.

I looked at Jungkook who is quietly watching me. With just his stares,  he can give me chills all around my body.

"Then what do I get in return?" I asked them while folding my arms on my chest.

"Duhh.. Of course friendship! People will look up at you because you were able to get in our group" Jimin said.

"Just that?" I asked in disbelief.

Who do they think they are? I want to have friends but I want them to be genuine. Not just because they want something from me.

"What do you mean just that? Don't you have any idea how many students are kneeling in front of us just so we can be friends with them? Think about it Limario..we can even change the group name from B3 to B4." he said.

"No thanks! I don't need to be on your group but I will still help you with the subject." I said and Jimin smiled ear to ear at me.

"Really? You will help me?" he asked and I nodded.

"How many languages do you know?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Uhm.. I know Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai and a little Spanish" I said.

"Thai? you know Thai? Taehyung knows the language too." Jungkook said and I looked at Taehyung who just nodded.

Of course I know. Taehyung and I were talking in Thai when we were still young. He lived there that's why he knows the language but I must act as if I don't know he's fluent in it.

"Really? Who taught you?" I asked him.

"He used to live there until his rich father took him from his mother to live here in Korea." Jimin answered for him.

Taehyung was just quiet.

Now I can finally put the pieces of information why he left me.

His father whom he doesn't know found him and took him from me.

But I should be happy for him. His life was very miserable then. And now as I look at him, I can tell that his life is way better and comfortable.

I smiled at Jack or should I say Taehyung. The feelings I have for this guy is still here in my heart.

I was cut off of my thoughts when I heard Jungkook clear his throat.

I looked at him and noticed his expression is somewhat pissed.

Then he stormed to our room.

What's his problem?

"Uh oh! Someone's jealous!" I heard Jimin say.

"Who's jealous?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing.. Just a little bunny." he said and he walked away laughing while heading to his room.

I look at Taehyung who just shrugged his shoulders then he walked to his room too.

I stayed there wondering what's happening. Then I heard a knock on the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Kunpimook outside.

"Princess!" he said.

"Shhhh.. Be quiet. They're here." I said and he nodded.

"Here's your schedule for the subject you took. It will be 5-6 pm during TTh and 8-9 am on MWF. You can start right away tomorrow since the University is just beside ours. You're classes are at 9 so it won't conflict." he said while giving me my schedule and class card.

Kunpimook helped me take one subject at Ladium Elite University. And I'm so excited. I can finally wear girl clothes when I start schooling there. I'm so sick of wearing these men's baggy clothings and my breast hursts from too much pressing just to make it look flat.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"You're welcome! I gotta go." He bow down and left.

When I was about to head to my room, Jungkook was already behind me.

I quickly hide my class card on my back.

Oh my God!  Did he heard our conversation?

"Who was that?" he asked and he still looks pissed.

"Uhm.. Just a friend." I told him and I started heading to my room. To our room rather.

I can feel Jungkook's eyes behind me and it make me really conscious.

I wonder if he heard Kunpimook call me Princess.

I heaved a sigh.

Kunpimook should really stop calling me that or I will be in trouble. Jungkook has been observing me and I know he's really curious about me.

Jungkook's POV

I ruffled my hair when I got inside my room.

I'm so pissed and I don't even know why!

All I know is I hate how Limario looks at Taehyung.

Does he like him?

Well he shouldn't like Taehyung because he's a boy.

It is very wrong to like a boy if you're a boy right?

Uhhh! I hate this feeling!

What's happening to me!

Then I heard a knock on the door.

Who's that?

I walk out of my room and saw Limario talking to a guy but I can't hear them.

I walk to him but the guy left already.

"Who was that?" I asked. I don't like him talking to other guys.

Why?

Because.. We are his friend and I want us to be his only friend.

"Uhm.. Just a friend." he answered while hiding something on his back.

I was about to ask him more but he started heading to our room.

I know he's hiding something and I will surely find out.

I plan to stalk him starting tomorrow.

He's up to something and I'm really curious.

👑

Author's Note

How is the story so far? Do you find it boring?