The Reunion

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook we haven't locked the door yet,  she said when I kneeled infront of her. Facing her clothed cunt.

"Then their eyes will be blessed when they see us." I said and I slid her panties down from her hips.

"You look so hot baby. Can I have a taste?" I asked as I lock my eyes on her pink little pussy.

"Yes please." she said. I didn't wait any longer and I started running my tongue on her pussy lips.

"Ahhh... Jungkook!" she moaned my name as I kiss her, licking her wetness with my tongue.

I placed one of her leg on my shoulder and she grabbed my hair to balance herself.

I started on pleasuring her clit. Sucking it and licking her everytime waves of wetness drips out of her.

She gasped when I pushed  two finger in. Curling my fingers inside rubbing her g-spot. I began rubbing her as I suck her.

"Jungkook right there! Ahhhh!" she throw her head back as she came in my mouth.

And I love seeing her cum like this. Good thing I was able to hold her body with my free arm before she falls on the floor.

Her pelvis were shaking and her pussy walls were twitching around my fingers which was still inside her as she reached an intense orgasm.

She's so sensitve right now. And her body feels so weak.

"You like it baby?" I smirked when she came back on her senses.

"That was so good Jungkook!" she smiled. Her eyes sparkled with happiness.

I pulled my wet fingers out of her and sucked it.

"Tasty!" I say and her cheeks reddened when she saw me do that.

Moments later, I was already carrying her weak body to her bed which is wider than our combined beds in the dorm.

After eating her out, my baby came twice that she can't even walk. She's too sensitive now and I'm glad I made her cum like that.

Now I can't wait to pleasure my self too.

"Baby,  remove that robe." I asked in a low voice.

"Okay" She let it fall from her shoulders and I removed my clothes too. Not caring if anyone would enter her room.

She's now sprawled on her bed naked waiting for my next move. Her eyes watched me when I remove my pants and my boxers. Revealing my already hard cock.

Her eyes dimmed at the sight.

"You miss my cock baby?" I teased.

"I missed it but It look scary as always." she nervously said.

"Don't be. My cock will get us in heaven." I said then I started crawling to her. My cock is now brushing her pussy as I kiss her breast playing with her nipples with my teeth and tongue.

I sucked her tits and it swelled and reddened. Lalisa just closed her eyes, enjoying my mouth on her breast.

"Jungkook, I want to kiss you too." she said and I smiled.

Fucking great. I'll be getting a bj from the love of my life and I can't wait to be honest.

"As you wish Princess." I said then I flipped us over. My back now lays on her bed and I realized how soft her bed is.

It's the softest and widest bed I've ever seen. Now I understand why she said our bed is hard.

Lalisa shyly held my cock in her hands.