The Bitch Princess

Lalisa's POV

Jennie, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and I are currently enjoying our coffee here at the cafe just near our school.

"Lalisa, My brother is asking for your number os it okay of I give him yours?" Chaeyong asked.

"Uhmm. I'm sorry but.. I don't think--"

"Please please please! My brother really likes you and this is the first time I've seen him be interested with a girl so much so please Lalisa.." she begged and I feel guilty so I just nodded.

"Your brother is really head over heels for her!" Jennie said while sipping her coffee.

I suddenly got curious about Jungkook.

"Is Your brother head over heels for Tzuyu too?" I asked curiously.

"Nah! My brother is as cold as a stone. He has never entered a relationship seriously. He just toys with Tzuyu just like how he toys with other girls. And as much as I want you for my brother, I'm still scared that he will play with you too just like how he plays with other girls. That's why I will never introduce you to him." Jennie said and I finally understood.

So, he's really a jerk towards girls. No wonder he pisses me off.

"My step brother Taehyung is different." Jisoo said and just the name Taehyung caught my attention.

"You have a Stepbrother? Why is your step brother different?" I curiously asked.

"Yes I have a step brother who is friends with Jennie and Chae's brothers. He is my brother from the same father. He is different from Jungkook because he took a girl from the past so seriously and it made him lost his interests on other girls." Jisoo explained and I suddenly felt a pain on my chest.

Is she referring to me when she mentioned a girl from his past?

"You mean the princess?" Chae asked and Jisoo nodded.

Guilt suddenly washed over me. Guilt for lying to him. All this time he has been thinking about me and I couldn't even tell him that I'm his princess.

"The princess is dead and he's really mourning" Jisoo said sadly.

We all got quiet.

"Poor Taehyung. He's been a really good guy. He deserves to be happy." Chae said.

"Why don't you introduce Lalisa to him,  maybe he'll change his mind" Jennie suggested and I shook my head in disapproval.

"No, I don't think he will like her. He only likes that princess." she said.

"And Lalisa is for my brother so just go find another one." Chae said as she hug me like I will leave her.

If I could only tell them the truth. If I could only tell Taehyung the truth about me.

But what's the use?

I will have to marry Mario and I will just leave him heartbroken when that time comes.

So it's better this way.

It's better if he doesn't know.

"Speaking of Princess" Jennie rolled her eyes when Tzuyu came in with her minions following.

Tzuyu saw us and she smiled like an angel as she walked to us.

"Hi sis!" she said to Jennie and she kissed her cheeks.

Jennie just gave her a tight lipped smile.

"Hi Chae, Hi Jisoo!" she said and she looked at me.

"Hi" I said.

"How come a girl from an unknown country like you get to hang out with rich girls like them?" She said to me and I was taken a back.

Excuse me?

Chae held my shoulder when I was about to stand.

"What do you want!" Jennie asked in annoyance.

"Nothing,  I just want to tell you that I got an invitation from your mom for her birthday. I'm excited to see my future mom!" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes dear? Is it because you're not invited? I'm sure you will never get an invitation from a family like them. Only royals like me can get close to them." she said and now I can feel my nose is fuming with anger.

"Shut up! I'm going to invite her!" Jennie said.

"Oh really?  I bet she can't even afford a dress for the party?" she said while chuckling.

"What's your problem with Lalisa Tzuyu?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing. I just don't want social climbers like her getting into your group. That's all. But I need to go.  See you at the party Lalisa! I'm excited to see your dress!" she said and she winked at me.

When she was gone,  I was finally able to calm down.

"Bitch!" Jennie muttered and we all looked at each other.

Then we laughed so hard.

"Why are we laughing?" Chae asked while wiping her tear on her eyes.

"I don't fucking know?" Jennie answered laughing.

"We are laughing because she's a bitch!" Jisoo said and we started laughing again.

I was also laughing so hard and I don't know why.

I'm just glad that these girls got my back.

I finally found new friends here and It makes me really happy.

👑

Author's Note

Who do you think deserves Lisa more among the three?

😂😂😂