The Old Rival

Jungkook's POV

I blinked my eye upon seeing who Lalisa bumped into.

Is that Wang?

What the fuck? That's really him! I witnessed how my wife almost fell and how he apologized to her but Lalisa just let it go.

Knowing Wang, I'm sure he bumped on her on purpose.  Yes, I know that guy. He has the reputation of being the playboy of the century. I know him too well for me to hate him. If Jimin and I were fuckboys then, we are nothing compared to him. Wang is the worst nightmare every girl could have.

I've known him because our parents are friends. Well, he is just the son of the Prime Minister of China and he is the male version of Tzuyu. Arrogant, Spoiled and Brat. That's how he is. He can get anything that he wants may it be an object or a girl.

We became school mates back then when he tried to study here in Korea. But I'm ahead of him for just a year because he is a year younger than me. Even if our parents were close we didn't became friends. He is good friends with Jimin though. And I know he hates me so much jist like how I hate him. There has been a time where he got really addicted to competing with me.

It all started when she liked a girl when we were in highschool but the girl turned out choosing me. It hurted his ego so much that after that,  he became obsessed with competition. We fought a lot, in sports, in academics, in getting girls and many more.

And to be honest,  he has been the biggest rival my life has ever got. Wang is very competitive just like me that I lost to him countless times. He is smart, athletic, a good singer and dancer and we share the same traits.

To be honest, I'm kinda nervous to meet him again and now that he is talking with Lalisa, I fucking don't know what to do.

"Is something wrong?" the anonymous girl asked. She's still dancing weirdly which is a turn off.

"Nothing I said and pulled her waist more to mine when I saw Lalisa took Wang's hand.

Fucking fucker! Are they going to dance?

He guided my baby near to where we are dancing and I stiffened because of it.

Dylan placed his hands on her waist making my eyes open widely.

Lalisa turned her face at me and smiled so so sweetly as if challenging me.

The fuck?

I pulled the girl more to me and I swear I saw how she reddened in anger.

Good thing, Dylan took awaybhis hands from her waist and they danced with a little gap.

"Where are you looking at?" the girl asked when she noticed my attention is somewhere else.

"Nothing" I replied shortly and I focused on her. I dance more and glanced at Lalisa. Who is now letting her all self in.

Damn! She's so cool. I didn't know she's this great of a dancer.

She kept on dancing with Wang and I couldn't look away. She looks so hot and she's sweating like fuck. I've never seen her go wild like this.

She suddenly looked at me and our eyes met, I saw the way she flicked her lashes in a seductive way which almost made me forget how to breath.

I swear I love her so much. But when the girl I'm dancing with saw that I'm looking at her, she decided to turn her back at me and grind her ass in my bulge. Lalisa saw it and her eyes widened. So I guiltily turn the girl to me to stop her with what she's doing. Too late, Lalisa looked too pissed now.