The Distraction

Jungkook's POV

The next day,  I woke up seeing Lisa writing something on the study table.

She has this small pink glittery notebook and she was seriously writing something while her legs are crossed.

Damn Sexy!

She was still wearing her sexy silk dress and it's not helping my morning wood.

Ughh! I really wanted to fuck her already.

"What are you writing?" I asked her as I hug her from the back while kissing her neck.

She giggled when she felt my lips on her neck.

"Nothing important. Good morning by the way!" she greeted.

I checked her note and read what she's writing but she quickly closed it to hide them from me.

"What's that?" I asked her curiously.

"Nothing." She stood and hid it behind her back.

"Let me see!" I reached for it and I was able to get it from her. I read what's written.

Note:

1. Learn how to give proper blowjob.

My eyes widen at what I read. I looked at her and she's now shyly covering her face with her hands.

"So? You want to learn how to give proper blowjobs huh?" I smirked.

"Stop teasing!" she said.

"You're already good baby,  no need to study more." I responded. I'm still smiling like a lunatic with what I read.

"No I'm not! You didn't say I was good last night! She pouted.

"What are you talking about! you were good." I said.

"No, I'm not! Tzuyu is probably better!" she huffed and crossed her arms.

What is she saying?

"You just have no idea how many times I dreamt for your mouth around my cock!" I answered. But she just rolled her eyes.

"You're lying!" she said and she walked away leaving me there.

What's her problem? Why is she insecure like that?

I covered my mouth when I realized she walked out of the room wearing that sexy white silk sleepwear and Jimin and Taehyung's eyes are probably feasting by now.

I hurriedly wore a shirt and shorts and ran out of the room. I proved my self correct when I saw both of them checking out my girl's body without blinking.

It didn't escaped my eyes how Taehyung gulped and Jimin licked his lips.

I'm so so so mad right now to be honest that I want to scoop their eyes out!

"Good morning babies!" Lalisa bended to pet her cats on the floor.

My cock moved when I saw a better view of her round ass and her white underwear.

This girl is really giving me a hard time composing my self.

She's a total distraction.

My brow furrowed when I saw Taehyung and Jimin's mouth open as If they saw her ass too. But I frowned the moment I realized they must've seen her tits because she was not wearing any bra.

I cleared my throat and they quickly looked away.

"Uhm.. Let's.. Let's eat" Jimin stuttered.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on their chairs and I walked to them as well as Lalisa. Lalisa on the other hand sat beside Tae and Tae nervously stiffened on his seat.

"Hey! Will you sit beside me!" I asked Lalisa but she just rolled her eyes.

She's still upset that I didn't complemented the blowjob.

"Finally LQ!" Jimin clapped his small hands.

"No we're not having LQ!  You just wish!" I said. He's annoying me.

We all started eating when,

"Oh my god!" Lalisa covered her mouth as she realized something.

"What is it?" the three of us asked at the same time.

"Today is the exam right? I haven't studdied yet!" she said.

"Even if you fail the exam, you would still pass the subjects" Taehyung said.

"But... I should've studied. I'm really slacking off lately." she worriedly said.

"Holy shit! We're late!!!" Jimin said when he noticed the time is already quarter to nine.

Fucking great! Too much for having a distraction!

We all stood and ran to our rooms.

Lalisa's POV

I was able to hold the handle of the bathroom but Jungkook squat my hands away.

"Sorry baby, I'll shower first!" he said and he entered the bathroom but I was able to stop the door from finally closing, I entered the bathroom too.

"No! I will shower first!" I said as I push his muscular body out.

"No, I'm the guy and I'm the boss so therefore I shower first!" he said and he started taking his shirt off.

I don't want to lose to him so I took off my sleepwear too.

"Jk! I told you I will shower first because I'm the lady and lady's first!"

"That was ancient ago Lalisa, You should know gender equality by now!" he said then he pulled his shorts down together with his boxers.

"I told you me first!" I yelled while pulling my panties down.

We got silent when we realized what we were doing.

As we are now inside a small bathroom.

His cock is standing tall and proud infront of my very eyes and his eyes were now focused on my bare pussy.

What are we gonna do now?

Sorry again for cursing but Fuck!

👑

Author's Note

Readers: What do you think will happen?

A. They will forget about the exam and JungCock will take charge of the day? Or
B. They will be a good role model student and come to class on time to take the exam?

😂😂😂