The Time Alone

Lalisa's POV

Where am I?

I looked around confusedly. I am inside a room with wooden walls, the room is dim but it is lighten by a small lamp.

I looked at my side and noticed my luggages are there.

Am I dreaming?

But this place looks real.

I sat up and noticed there are also luggages which are not mine.

Who are those'? I got really curious and nervous at the same time.

Was I kidnapped? Because I don't remember coming here. All I remember is I got on the plane with Dr. Jin and flew back to Thailand and then I fell asleep after that.

Are these Dr. Jin's things?

Maybe there is an explanation to this.

I stood and walked out of the room,  but what surprised me more was the sound of the water coming out of the house.

Is that the sound of a waterfall?

This is very weird. Where am I?

I walked out of the house but the sun has already set making it hard for me to see the scenery but I can clearly see the waterfalls nearby.

The sound of the running water is too relaxing that it made me forget that I was nervous and scared being here in this cabin alone. I closed my eyes, smell the fresh air and focused on the sound of the water more.

This place is too peaceful. Too peaceful for my raging mind and heart.

Suddenly, I heard someone clear his throat that made me stiffened on my spot.

I looked at my back and got surprised seeing Jungkook behind me.

His hands were on his pockets as he was watching me.

My heart is thumping out of my chest just seeing him here. He has still this effect on me and I know it would be hard to stop myself from drooling.

"Uhm.." I started. I don't know what to say to him.

"I see you're finally awake." he said with a tensed voice.

"Y.. Yes.. I.. I.. Why am I here? Why are we here? Where are we? Where are the others?" I asked Jungkook endless questions because I'm too confused.

"They're not here but they left you a note." he answered and handed me pieces of small papers.

I took it from him quickly and walked back in the living room to read them because the front porch is too dark for me to read the notes.

Jungkook followed me inisde but I tried to act casual around him despite being nervous.

I sat on the couch and started reading the papers.

I read the first note.

Lalisa,

You're probably confused by now but this is what's is best for the both of you. I hope you both patch things up.

Jimin.

Then I read the second one.

Lalisa,

I swear this is Jennie's idea but we still agreed to her. We just don't want you to go home broken hearted. Ilysm!

Chae

Lalisa,

I will spend time with Jin for a while while you are settling your own heart problems. Fighting!