The Secret Wedding

Lalisa's POV

"Just one? I promise I'll be gentle."

"No!"

"Please baby?" he pouted as he beg me to have sex with him.

But I just refused over and over again.

"Not yet Jungkook please understand." I said and he guiltily nodded.

"Okay, what do you want to do now?" he asked as we cuddle in bed.

It is finally our 4th and last day at Jeju Island together. And sadly, we had to spend the last 2 days inside the hotel because of what Jungkook did to me.

On the first day of our stay, we planned to have our first sex together. But it didn't end well. To be honest, he got me traumatized because of the pain. It was really unimaginable to be ripped like that. And I admit it also feels good but the pleasure is not even half compared to the pain.

He got my sex sore for two days and I wasn't able to walk straight because of that. We had to just stay inside to make me recover which is a waste of time. We could've enjoyed Jeju better.

Jungkook's cock is really big and long and the doctor said he shouldn't put everything in which I agree because I can literally felt his cock hit my organs.

It was a really terrifying experience but funny at the same time. I could still remember Jungkook's colorless face when we got to the clinic.

So that was sex?

For me sex is not good. I don't like it at all and I think I don't want to do it anytime sooner.

"Baby?"he asked again. Cutting me from my thoughts.

"Uhm.. I want to travel around. Let's go sight seeing before we go back." I suggested and he gave me he nodded excitedly.

"Of course! Let"s go! I want to show you something" he said.

We both tour around the wonderful island of Jeju. We played at the beach, we ate at the local restaurants, we laughed, we kissed, we enjoyed our last day of vacation together.

Later in the afternoon, Jungkook suggested to go on Jeju Herb Dongsan and I agreed with him because he said it's a nice place.

When we got there, there are no people around.

It was already 5 in the afternoon and the sun is almost setting.

"Baby, let's go there." he said pointing to a white bell tower between a wide pink muhly.

"Why--?" I didn't finished my question when he started pulling me to the tower.

"Oh my God! It's beatiful here!" I said when I looked around the wide pink muhly. The color of the setting sun brings life to the scenery.

I started walking around looking at the place when Jungkook spoke.

"Lalisa, let's go marry" Jungkook said out of nowhere.

I looked at his direction to see him looking at me intently with his hands inside his side pockets.

"What? But we're just 19" I started getting nervous by the way he looks at me. He looks so serious and I hope he's just joking like he usually does.

"No, I mean let's marry each other secretly. No priest, no families no guests, just the two of us and whoever it is up there that is watching us." he said as he walk near me closing our gap. I'm literally blushing at how cute his idea is. And so I nodded shyly.

Of course I want to marry him. He's the only one I want to be with. I love him with all my heart so I would totally marry him on a heartbeat.

"I'm glad you agree. I'm sorry if you found this corny but this is not a real church, you are not wearing a wedding dress and this may not be a real wedding ring--" he said as he pull two silver rings from his pocket. My eyes widened because of it. I wonder how he got that?

"But I promise you, one day I will marry you. And everything will be real. It will be with real marriage documents and a priest, pastor or whatever will be there. And when that time comes, this couple ring will be replaced with a real wedding ring, you will wear the best and the most beautiful wedding dress and it would be on the biggest church... I mean I would marry you in every churches that we can see. It will be the best wedding for every people to see. But for now let's start it here Lalisa..Will you please marry me?" he said full of love and I feel the butterflies on my stomach dancing around.

For me, this is the sweetest thing he has ever said and I feel like my body is melting and I can't breath because of his words.

"I want to marry you too Jk" I answered and he smiled so sweetly. The best bunny smile I've ever seen.

👑

Author's Note

So Unlike the other book, this story will not reach a hundred chapter.
Sorry for the short update by the way.
😊😊😊