Author's Note

Dearest readers,

I'm sorry for not updating yet. I'm just too down to write these days.

For the past few days, I have read armys' mean comments about Lisa and BP in general and it's not helping my ArmyBlink heart. I tried to avoid reading them but they just keep popping out.

To specify some, here are what I have read:

1. When I watched the most viewed fancams for 2019 and Lisa got the 10th,7th, 8th, 5th, and 3rd spot, I read a lot of comments saying that even if she got 5 out of 10 spots her views are nothing compared to Jungkook and V. And Swalla sucks. She's not a true artist because she's not even singing.

2. There is an article about her opening her own clothing line and an army asked why are people being crazy about her 29M followers on IG. It's not a big deal she added. She also said If Jk or V has their own IG, they would have 40M by now. Lisa is just lucky BTS has no IG.

3. When I watched their interview on iheart, I left a comment about BP, but SOME of the armys replied saying I'm being delusional and BP are pathetic. I didn't even shipped them in the comment. I just pointed out that I was happy Jk mentioned Kyle Hanagami (Kill This Love's Choreographer) but they came at me like I'm a criminal for mentioning Kyle Hanagami's name saying that I'm a delusional shipper and I'm making a big deal out of it.

4. When someone comments that they are proud that KTL got nominated for best music video at iHeart Awards, Army be coming saying that KTL is a flop. It doesn't sound good. Boy with Luv is better blah blah. But we are talking about the MV here, not the music. I agree that BWL sounds better than KTL but let's admit it guys, KTL's MV is incomparable. We cannot deny that it's really good. I'm not being biased here. I'm just stating facts.

5. When I read the most searched idols on google by the year end of 2019, the order was this: Jungkook, V, Jimin, Lisa, Suga, Jennie, IU.
And when some congratulated Lisa taking the highest female kpop spot, they be saying that her numbers are nothing compared to Jk, V and Jimin.

6. When someone mentions that their Bias in BTS is Jk and their Bias in BP is Lisa, and they look good together they will comment like "Ew. Stop being delusional, Armys will disown you, come out of your brain it's not good in there." And these are the same people who is shipping Jungkook and V, V and Jimin, Jimin and Jungkook. I mean come on? We are shipping guys so why are we being butthurt if they are shipped with girls? Will you die if these boys started dating girls?

Those are just few of the mean comments I read. There are even worse like Lisa should kill herself for being a skeleton and more.

Seriously, I can't with some of those controlling and toxic fans anymore. I'm an army too but I never shove to other's faces how successful and popular these boys are now. Fans needs to understand that just because BTS is on top now doesn't mean that they can just look down on other idols. Every idol is sweating and working their butts off just like BTS. They all deserve the recognition. It makes me sad everytime people appreciates Lisa or other BP members, some of them will come at you and say they are NOTHING compared to the boys. It's like we are not allowed to appreciate other besides BTS. Like why are we always comparing? Can't we just appreciate all of them?
I know it's not BTS' fault. But SOME fans are just too much. 😭😭😭
My boys are spreading love around the world and SOME of their fans are doing the opposite.

Sorry again for blurting this out here on Wattpad. I just need someone to hear me out. I'm not generalizing the Armys though. Because I know 95% of armys are kind and understanding. And I'm not saying that Blinks are not toxic because some of them are as toxic too.

As an ArmyBlink like me, I just want peace for the both fandom. I really hope fans stop being mean to each other in the comments because it just worsens the situation. I hope BTS and Blackpink and all the kpop idols are not affected by this.

Let's spread Love not Hate.

💜💜💜