The Longing Couple

Jungkook's POV

Bam and I sneaked inside the palace.

With His help, we were able to pass through all the securities guarding the place.

It was really really hard. And I'm sweating because of the fear from getting caught.

We're now inside one of the Palace building looking around hoping not to get caught by one of the patrolling guards.

"Where are we? Are we going to see the Queen?" I asked wispering.

"No, the Queen is at the main Building. We are here inside the Princess' room." he said an my eyes widened.

"This is just her room?" What the fuck? This is as nearly as huge as our Mansion!

"Yes, it is. Now come with me. She's been waiting for you." he said and I felt butterflies on my stomach.

"She's waiting?" I asked to confirm as I smile ear to ear.

"Yes, she's been waiting for you for days." he shortly answered.

My baby is waiting for me! I want to jump out of happiness.

She wants to see me? She really wants to see me!!!

"Stop squeaking!" Bam scolded and I zipped my mouth from creating weird noises.

I'm just so happy right now. I thought she's mad and now that I know that she's been waiting. I can't help but smile.

We finally stopped in front of a huge wooden door and luckily, there are no guards rounding at this point.

My baby is inside. I can feel it. My Lalisa-radar is working.

Bam knocked on the wooden door and I stood straight as I wait for an answer. I would literally jump on Lisa right now because I miss her so much!

"Princess, this is Kunpimook. May I come in?" Bam asked.

"Wait... Kunpimook, I'm still changing!" I heard her panicked voice from the other side. She's really there! That's my baby's voice.

And me being me, can't help myself but picture her naked body right now.

My goddess wife.

I hope she lets us in already so that I can see what she's wearing. I mean only me because I don't want this guy to see her just done changing.

"You can come in now." she said and just the sound of her voice makes me feel complete.

Suddenly, the door was pushed open buy Bam and I searched for her.

And there she was, standing near a big ass bed inside a very huge room that even our dorm can fit.

Her eyes widened when she saw me and I didn't realized I was already running to her closing our distance. Lalisa was running to me too and when she was near, she jumped on me and wrapped her slim arms on my neck.

"Baby!" I say on her neck. It feels so good. So so good to hold her like this. Her legs were wrapped around my waist as I support her weight by wrapping my arms on her back.

"Jungkook! I missed you!" she sobbed on my neck. My baby misses me and hearing this feom her makes me really happy.

I pulled her body closer to me as I want to feel her warmth. Her scent is my home and I feel at ease just by hearing her voice, feeling her body against me.

"I thought you hate me. I'm so sorry for letting all of those things happen baby. I should've done better." I said still holding her body.

"Uhm, I will leave you two alone Princess. Just call me when you need me." Bam said.

"Thank you so much Kunpimook." Lalisa said then I placed her down. I didn't noticed she was just wearing a red silk robe until I look at her body. Her hair is damp which means she just came out from a bath. I suddenly became conscious if I smell alright because I sweated too much from sneaking my self in.

"Let's forget about it. What's important is you're here now." she smiled.

"No, I want to talk about it. I want to apologize for everything. For treating you bad, for always choosing to hurt you because I'm a coward. And none of this would've happened if I just did the right thing. That's why I would like to apologize for everything. I regret hurting you. I'm so sorry baby." I said.

"It's okay Jungkook. I forgive you. We all make mistakes. I lied too. I didn't tell you about the real me. I didn't tell you that I was already engaged." she said.

"No, you lied about the real you just to protect yourself. And you stopped the engagement because of me. My mistake was bigger. I hurt you and that caused me to lose you." I said.

"Jungkook, let's not talk about it anymore. We are humans and we learn through our mistakes. What matters now is that we both love each other. We are sorry and the only problem we need to solve is our families' approval." she said.

"No, my parents are not a problem anymore. As a matter of fact. They are very sorry for the trouble they caused our relationship. Mom and Dad wants to apologize to you personally." I said and she smiled.

"Really? So my grandmother's approval is our only problem now."

"Yes, And I will talk to the Queen right now to convince her to let me be with you." I said.

"No, not yet." Lalisa stopped me by grabbing my hands.

"Why? I want to make this right. I want to tell her how much I love you and I will do everything just for her to approve our relationship." I said with all my heart.

Now that I'm here in the palace, I really want to talk to her already so that Lalisa and I can be together.

"Now is not the right time. I heard she's talking to Mario. Please stay with me first." She shyly said as she bit her lower lip.

And I know that look.

She wants me. Just like how I want her.

"Of course baby, I want to stay with you too." I said then I leaned to kiss her lips.

Her lips feels so soft and warm that it makes me crave for more. After being away from her for few days, I can't help but to wish that we stay like this forever. I wrapped my arms around her body kissing her lovingly. I just really want to hold her like this.

Her heart is beating too fast against my chest and she's breathing heavily mirroring mine.

"You are not marrying that guy!" I said when I lowered my lips on her neck.

"Hmm" Lalisa didn't answer. Maybe she was too focused on my lips placing gentle kisses on her neck.

"Say it baby." I said as I untie her robe to let me see what's inside.

I succesfully untied her red silk robe.

"Look at that goregeous body. I'm so lucky I'm the only one who gets to see and touch this." I said as I watch her body in awe. She's only wearing a matching black laced underwear under her robe which compliments her milkish-white skin.

"I will never marry him." she finally said.

"Good. Because you are mine Lalisa. And it will stay like that until forever." I said before owning her lips once again.

👑

Author's Note

Sorry for the late update.

What do you think will they do next?

😁😁😁