The Broken Hearted Cupid

Lalisa's POV

"Oh my God! You are so pretty!" Jennie squeaked when she came inside my room.

"You are even prettier!" I replied truthfully. Jennie is really gorgeous this night wearing a black mini dress exposing her beautiful legs.

We are about to go to the club and I just finished preparing. Both Chaeyoung and Jisoo entered my room and squeaked like Jennie as well.

"Lalisa you are so beautiful!" Jisoo covered her mouth. And I laughed at her exagerated expression.

"She is!" Chaeyoung said too. Now I'm blushing with all these compliments which I don't even deserve because I'm not as pretty as them. Jisoo looks like a goddess with her red dress while Chaeyoung's green dress and its pink belt emphasized how small her waist is. I on the other hand is wearing a yellow sparkly dress.

We took selfies first before going out to meet the rest of our friends. Chaeyoung intertwined her fingers with mine and we excitedly walked down the stairs and Jennie and Jisoo walked hand in hand too.

I was a bit tensed anticipating Jungkook's reaction on how I look. It's kinda weird but I really want Jungkook to compliment me too. I had a hard time picking what to wear because I have him on my mind the whole time I was deciding.

I really dressed up for him and now I wonder if he'll tell me that I'm pretty too? I do hope so. So, I inhaled and walked down to see the boys smiling ear to ear. I saw Jack, Jimin and Dr. Jin waiting for us but my brows automatically furrowed when I didn't see a glimpse of Jungkook with them.

Jack must have noticed the change of my expression that's why he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Jungkook said he will go ahead at the club." he answered the question in my mind with his hoarse voice.

"Okay" I answered back without asking more. Even though I wanted to ask why he left a little earlier when he can just wait with the rest of the boys. But I stopped myself from asking because I don't want him to think that I'm looking for Jungkook.

On the other hand, looking at the boys right now, I didn't stop myself from admiring their visuals too. All three guys looks so breathaking as always wearing their party clothes. But Jack's droopy eyes worried me. He seemed to be sick or what.

"Are you sure you're coming with us?" I asked him. He shouldn't force himself to come if he's not feeling well.

"Yeah! Are you sure you're coming? We girls can manage." Jennie said and Jack looked at her with a pissed expression.

"So that you girls can flirt with hot guys?" He rolled his eyes and I was taken aback with his accusation. He's been saying that the whole day that we will meet hot guys there. I wonder what led him to think so?

Jennie rolled her eyes and didn't speak more.

Okay! So there's something really weird going on between these two. But I can't help but smile at the possibility of them being together.

I mean why not? They both are single and both are good looking. Jennie is very kind and I believe she can take good care of him. Jack deserves the best girl and Jennie is that. My friends are the best.

While Jisoo and Dr. Jin are talking lovingly as if they are in a different dimension, Jimin and Chaeyoung are ignoring each other and I wonder why. So the whole trip to the club, Jimin just sat next to Jack and I took the seat between Jennie and Chae. Dr. Jin on the other hand drove while Jisoo was beside him.

I tucked my hair and unrinkled my skirt the moment we got out of the car which Mario owns. He has a lot of cars in his rest house and he told us that we can use anything there so Dr. Jin offered to use one and drive us to that famous club.