The Best Advise

Jungkook's PoV

Lalisa was still sleeping when I woke up. Which is good because I need to make up for her. And I need to talk to Jimin too. After his warning words last night, I need to make sure he'll shut his mouth up.

I went out of the room and saw the two silently eating.

I sat to eat too but no one dared to speak. I can feel the tension on the table and I know that if one of us dare to speak,  everything will blow up.

But I need to talk to Jimin. He shouldn't take advantage of the situation Lalisa and I are in.

"Jimin--"

"If you'll ask me to shut my mouth, I'm sorry Jk,  but I will tell her what I saw." he said.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked him while looking at me.

"Jimin, we did nothing wrong!" I defended with a low voice afraid for someone to hear us up.

"You did nothing wrong? You fucking cheated!!! Don't you know how much I dreamed for that girl? Yet you play with her just like that! I should've known better. You're still the same! " He shouted.

"Jimin, Lalisa is sleeping!" I warned. I don't want Lalisa to wake up from our argument.

"Why? You're scared? You're scared for her to know that you fucked Tzuyu inside the Comfort room?!" he whisper shouted but my eyes widened at his accusation.

What the fuck?

"What did you say Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"What are you talking about? I didn't fuck her!" I defended. He clearly misunderstood this.

"Yes you did,  if you didn't, why did both of you came out there together?"

"Because Tzuyu was drunk and she can't walk!"

"Fuck with your lame excuses!" he rolled his eyes on me.

"I'm not making this up! I just helped her!"

"Helped her get drunk inside a club. Wow Jk! What a gentleman! While Lalisa called me more than 10 times yesterday asking where you are!"

Oh my God! She called him for 10 times?

I didn't know.

I just got quiet. I'm so so guilty for ditching our date like that.

"It must have felt good cheating like that huh? While your girl is miserably looking for you. Tell me, is it worth it Jk? Is it worth fucking another woman while making the other one cry?" he said and I didn't stop myself from grabbing his collar.

"I told you I did not fuck her. She blackmailed me. She knows Lalisa's secret. She knows that she is Limario and now she's threatening that she's gonna tell everyone if I don't follow her!" I shouted on Jimin's face. He's making me look like a villain when I'm a victim too.

"Stop it you two please!" Taehyung pulled my hands away from Jimin's collar.

We glared at each other for a long time.

I hate him right now.

"Even if she blackmails you,  you should fight for Lalisa more. If you can't solve your problem with Tzuyu,  just leave Lalisa alone. She deserves better." he said.

"And who is that better? You?" I mocked.

"Yes me. Because I'm not a coward like you!" he said then he walked out to his room.

"I will talk to Lalisa." I said to Taehyung and I walk back to our room. I'm sure we woke her up by our loud voices.

But when I get back, she was still sleeping. It's 10am now and we're supposed to be in class but she's still asleep? I walked closer to her and I realized she's sweating. Her lips are parted and she's breathing heavily.

What the fuck is happening?

I place my hand on her forehead.

Shit! 

She has a fever!

"Taehyung!" I called while wiping Lalisa's sweat with my hands.

"What is it?" He asked when he was at the door.

"Can you go get me something cold to compress her. Lalisa's got a fever." I said.

Taehyung didn't answer he just ran to get what I asked of him.

When he got back, I started wiping her face with a cold wet cloth.

"Now look what you did to her!" Taehyung spoke on my back.

"Why?" I asked looking at him. Is this my fault?  Don't tell me.

Fuck! I remembered it rained heavily last night.

"Lalisa got caught in the rain while waiting for you in front of the school for more than an hour."

Shit.

I messed up again.

Jimin was right.

I really don't deserve her.

I carressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

I'm so sorry baby.

Now she's sick because of me.

I'm the worst!!!

"What should I do Taehyung? I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt her but I'm scared of what Tzuyu can do. What if she succesfully have Lalisa kicked out from this school?"

"Then so be it. I would rather have her kicked out in this school than lose her entirely by seeing another girl." he answered.

And his answer made sense.

He's right! I should not be worried about that, Lalisa can transfer to any other school and I will still follow her. If her parents took her back to their hometown,  I would still follow her.

I can't lose her.

Tzuyu has been playing with mind for a long time now and I think I've had enough of her games.

I can't sacrifice Lalisa anymore.

"But what if she creates scandal to ruin my families reputation?" I asked him again.

"Then let it be. Things are inevitable Jk. We cannot control them. But I want you to know that people have their own minds. We all know how great a president your father is. You think one scandal can make people change their mind from choosing the next president?" he said and I nodded.

I really want to kiss Taehying right now but that would be gay and I'm straight.

I love pussies.

I mean Lalisa's pussy.

Okay stop!

I'm getting pervert again.

But he's really right.

I should man up. I should not be scared anymore.

I will do anything except hurting her.

Because she is my imaginary wife and I love her so so much.

I  swear that would be the last that I will see Tzuyu.

👑

Author's Note.

Can you guess the main problem that will probably arise in their relationship?

I want to know if you can guess it right.

💡💡💡