The Team's Work

Jungkook's POV

"Where is she?" I asked both Chae and Jisoo when they came back to our table without Lalisa.

"She went home." They answered in chorus.

"What? How? I didn't see her pass by?"

"Why are you asking about that girl?" Yeon Woo raised her brow.

"Because I need to talk to her." I answered truthfully. I can't keep the act anymore now that Lalisa and Dylan is nowhere around.

"Thought so. You just used me to make her jealous. But thanks for the drinks anyway. I gotta go." she said and took her purse to leave. I didn't stopped her though.

"Now what?" Jisoo raised her brow at me.

"Now what what?" I asked back. Jimin, Dr. Jin, Jisoo and Chae are giving me this disapponted look. I know what's next, I will be receiving a lot of scolding from them.

"Lalisa is really pissed because of you. Why do you have to do this?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Listen guys. I know I look like the bad guy/boyfriend here. But I need to see her reaction to this. How she will react if she sees me with another girl. And I swear to God I don't have a plan on cheating. You always know that I love her. But her condition worsened our relationship. She's forgotten about me and went to Taehyung. Can't you see that I'm hurt too? Everytime they would hold hands, everytime I hear her say that she loves him, and I even saw them kissing!" I blurted out and the girls were shocked with what I said.

"It hurts. It fucking hurts that I can't do anything about it. That I can't say that she's my wife because I can't force her to remember me. She doesn't love me anymore. But when I kissed her, I feel like she likes it too. That at some point maybe she wants me too. But with just a call from Taehyung she easily pushed me like a toy. She doesn't love me anymore. I'm sure of that.  But with what happened now, I can feel that she doesn't want to see me with another girl. Call me selfish but I'm happy with her reaction. At least I know that I still have an effect on her. Even if she doesn't love me like how she love loves Taehyung, I can still see a hope on us."

"Hope on us you dumb! How can you say that when you pissed her so much." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"I know. I will explain everything to her tomorrow. I will tell her that I just did that on purpose." I will admit it because I don't want her to think that I'm really into other girls besides her.

"That is If you will still see her tomorrow." Chae said.

"What do you mean If I will still see her tomorrow?" I started feeling nervous with Chae's words.

"She will be going back to Thailand tomorrow. Thanks to you!" Jisoo said.

"What? But how about our trip? I still need to make her remember me. And what about Taehyung? And by the way where is my sister?" I asked question after question.

"My brother got sick, and Lalisa played cupid for him and Jennie that's why both of them went home." Jisoo replied.

"Wait what? Lalisa did that? But what about her? I thought she loves him?" I almost stood from my seat with their words.

What's happening? I don't understand. Is that the reason why she left with Taehyung and came back alone?

Lalisa gave up Taehyung to my sister? Just how dumb can I be?

"Finally, Lalisa realized she doesn't love my brother and she broke up with him to confess to you. She even apporached you a while ago to say that she's fell in love with you. But you've been a jerk and flirted with that girl more. Now tell me, how can you fix this up Jk?" Jisoo asked and I bit my lip in return.