The Guilty Boyfriend

Jungkook's POV

"Tzuyu please let me go home now." I asked her as I sit on a stool inside a club. It's already 12 midnight and I really want to go home now.

I want to see Lalisa.

I need to talk to her.

I need to explain.

She called me a while ago but Tzuyu took my phone away. She said she will answer it if I try to accept Lalisa's call.

Which I'm afraid she would do. I don't want Lalisa to hear her voice answering my phone. It would hurt her.

"You know you're such a killjoy Jk! Let's enjoy the night more. Remember those times when we would get drunk and you would you would finger me while we're dancing there and those times when you would fuck me so hard inside the men's comfort room." She whispered on my ear.

Yes I remember those times and I don't know Lalisa yet back then. It's different now. She's the only one I want to have sex with. Because she's the one I love.

"Please let's not talk about it." I said.

"Why? It was fun right? Why don't we do it again?" she said as she rub my chest. Tzuyu has been sitting on my lap for a while now.

I know it's wrong. I even tried to stop her but she threathened me again. She said she will tell my parents and hers that I got her pregnant if I don't follow as she say. I don't know what to do anymore.

I can't breath. I feel so guilty right now. But what can I do? I have no choice but to protect Lalisa from getting kicked out and to protect my parents from a scandal. I don't want to abuse her kindness but I'm sure she would understand.

She always understands.

"No let's go home now Tzuyu. You're drunk." I said.

"Hmp. Fine! But let me go to the comfort room first" she said then she stood but she stumbled back down on my lap because she's too drunk. I helped her get up to accompany her to the comfort room

When she was finish, we walked out from the comfort room but I bumped into someone.

"Ow!" a familiar voice said and when I looked up, I wished I bumped into Taehyung instead.

It's fucking Jimin of all people.

"Jungkook? What are you.." he asked then he turned his head to Tzuyu. "doing here with her?"

"Not here Jimin" I said glancing at Tzuyu who is now having fun ay watching us.

I can clearly see how Jimin clench his jaw seeing us both here.

Of course he would be pissed. Tzuyu's arms are wraped around my torso. While I try to balance her body by holding her.

When we were about to walk away,  Jimin grabbed my arm and leaned to my ear.

"You know I don't keep my mouth shut. I'm gonna go tell her about this." he said.

"Don't you dare!" I say through gritted teeth.

I know Jimin,  he will grab this opportunity right away to make a move on Lalisa. That's why I wish I bumped into Taehyung instead because he is more understanding. He is just like Lalisa. They are both kind.

When we walked out of the car,  I started driving Tzuyu to their mansion, Tzuyu is drunk now and she's closed to sleeping.

I'm glad I managed to survive the night away without having to do the thing with her.

We just kissed. That's all. But nothing more.

I will tell Lalisa about what Tzuyu did. Her threats and more but I will not tell her about the kiss.

I really don't want to hurt her.

Few minutes later,  I was already infront of Tzuyu's mansion. Their servants carried her to her room and I quickly drove back to the dorm to see her.

I hope she's still awake.

When I got inside, Taehyung was still up.

"Where is she?" I asked nervously.

"She's sleeping." he said.

"Oh okay." I answered. I waited there for him to scold or question where I went but he didn't. He just continued sitting their looking at the same necklace he always stares at.

"Aren't you going to ask me where I went?" I asked.

"Why would I? I know you're with here. You smell the same." he said and I looked down guiltily.

"Jungkook, don't abuse her kindness. You may never be offered one again." he said and I nodded.

"I know."

I walked to our room to see her lying on the bed. I badly want to hug her body right now but I feel like I don't deserve her embrace. I failed her again. So I just settled on sleeping in my own bed.

I didn't plan to spend the day like this. But it's all ruined now.

The only thing I can do is to make up for her.

👑

Author's Note

By the way,  may I know how old are my readers?
😊😊😊