The Boy's Talk

Jungkook's POV

I can't hold back anymore!

It only took one step towards Lisa to close the gap between us.

I pressed her naked body to the wall and began kissing her. She tried to push me but I held both of her hands and pinned them to the wall.

Tilting my head, I was able to open her mouth with my tongue. And her tongue met mine. I began kissing her lips while massagingnher tongue with mine. I then moved to her neck to place gentle kisses. Sucking every part from her jaw to her collar bone.

At first she tried to fight back back I didn't let her. I badly want her right here, right now.

Her hands slowly stopped fighting too that's why I let go of her and moved my hand to massage her breast while my free hand move down to touch her pussy.

I smiled on her neck when I realized she's wet.

Fucking wet.

I made her wet.

And because of that I pulled slightly away to look at her face.

I looked at her and her eyes has this longing look. A desperate one as if begging me to go on.

"Baby?" I asked while lining my cock to her entrance.

She nervously looked down to see my angry cock about to rip her.

She gulped and then nodded.

"Don't scream okay?" I said and she hummed in response.

"Hey! Are you not yet done preparing? We're late!" we heard Jimin outside our room.

I rolled my eyes as he cut us our heated moment. Lalisa's eyes widened and she was able to move away and proceed to shower.

Fucking timing.

I'm gonna kill that guy!

We had to shower together quick without looking at each other or else.

So now, imagine how hard it is to go to school with a boner and worst is that it is our exam.

I'm gonna fail for sure.

During the exam period. I looked at Limario who is answering the questions silently. Actually, the three of them are now answering but I can't help myself but to look at him or her.

I'm really amzed that he looks like a pretty boy but underneath that boy uniform is a woman's body I would die for.

I can't believe she was able to fool me for a long time and I even considered myself as gay.

I want to thank God for making her a girl instead for if not, I won't have the chance to have sex with her.

I smiled when I remembered how stressed I was back then thinking that I fell in love with a guy like me.

"Mr. Jeon! You are not answering the exam yet." the professor called my attention which made Lalisa turn her head to me.

She gave me a worried look. Taehyung gave me a confused look while fucking Jimin secretly laughed.

Okay, Jimin is really bitter.

I sighed and just continued the exam.

At 3 o'clock,  Lalisa and my group finished taking the exams from all our subjects.

She bid me and the boys goodbye because she still has to prepare for her exam at Ladium which I really find weird. She even has to bring girl clothes to change in the comfort room first just to change her gender.