The First Move

Jungkook's POV

I found Limario lying on her bed while reading a book on our room when I got back.

"Hi!" I smiled.

A beautiful scenery in my room she is.

"Hi! She shyly greeted.

"What are you reading?" I asked her.

"I'm just studying the Korean Law." she said and I smiled.

"You don't have to read. I can teach you about it" I offered and I sat on my bed.

"You will?" She asked in disbelief.

"Of course I will. I know a lot about it. My father has taught me so much." I said and she sat back to listen to me.

"Your father, the president... Is he nice?" she shyly asked.

"He's strict but he's nice. He loves this country so much." I said.

"Just like grandma" I heard her mutter.

"Just like who?" I asked.

"Nothing. So, would you like to be a president just like your father? She asked.

"I will. I will be a president in the future." I answered confidently. I'm trained for this. My father trained me to be like him. To be a strong leader just like him.

She nodded.

"How about you? What are your plans for the future?" I asked hoping to hear her say she wants to be a housewife to take care of her husband and kids. I badly wish she could be my wife. A supportive housewife just like my mother.

"It's a secret." she said.

"Will you please share me your secret?" I said as I move to her bed to sit beside her.

"I'm sorry,  I can't!" she said then she looked away from me.

I looked at her pretty face. Despite not having any make up, she's still the most beautiful. Then my eyes travelled to her lips.

I want to kiss her lips so bad and with our closed distance, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold my self back.

I held her chin to look at me. Her eyes widened when she realized how close our faces are.

"Uhm.. What are you doing?" She nervously asked.

But I didn't answer her. I just closed my eyes and closed the gap on our faces.

Then finally our lips met.

Her lips are soft and sweet just like her.

I slowly kissed her hoping she would kiss me back. But she remained stiff and rigid.

My hand which was on her chin travelled to the back of her neck to push her face more to me.

But she pushed me away.

"Jungkook, I'm a boy!" she lied and I smiled.

"You're not. You're a girl and even if you were a boy,  I would still kiss you!" I said and I pulled her by her neck once again.

My lips touched hers and I didn't stopped my self from moving my lips more. I kept doing it as I rub her back to make her feel at ease.

Then, I felt her lips move a bit.

She's shy and I know this is her first time kissing. Her hands were just stiff on the sides and I can feel her eyes are still open.

"Close your eyes and try to follow what I'm doing." I said in between our kiss.

I guided her lips with mine on a slow and gentle rythym. And after a while she was moving her lips too just like how I do.

Fast learner.

My hands travelled from her back to her cheeks and tilted my head to access more of her. My tongue gently pushed inside her and I felt how her eyes widened.

But I continued anyway despite her shocked state. I kissed her lips, her sweet lips with my tongue. Suddenly I felt her tongue moving a bit too.

She's responding.

I smiled at her lips as she placed her hands on my chest comfortably.

When I was about to lay her to her bed, her phone started ringing.

She pulled from the kiss quickly.

Speaking of wrong timing!

Who the fuck is calling her?

She took her phone and I was able to see the caller I.D.

Chaeyong

"Hello!" Limario said in a low voice.

I think she's trying to hide from me who she's talking to but I saw it anyway. I know that she's Lalisa and I know that she's friends with them.

"Tomorrow?" she nervously asked while looking at me.

"Uhmm.. Okay I will go." she said.

"Okay... Bye" she ended the call and stood from her bed awkwardly.

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"Uhm.. My friend she was just asking me out. I.. I need to go out... See you later Jk." she nervously said and then left me inside.

Chae is really annoying. But Jimin is really lucky to have a sister like her. I wish Jennie plays cupid to us too. She's friends with Lalisa too right?

Maybe I can ask her help on Lalisa?

I dialled her number.

"What!" She said on the other line.

"Nothing. I just miss my one and only sister." I said to calm her down. My sister is a little bit different from Chae and she's hard to deal with.

"I have no time for this. Tell me what do you want or I'll end the call!" She threatened.

"Wait.. Wait.. Chill.. I was just going to ask for your help" I said and I can feel her eyes rolling on the other line.

"What is it this time Jk! You made a girl cry again and you want me to clean your mess?" she said.

"No! Not that. I'm just wondering if you're close to a girl named Lalisa? I just want to know what her likes and dislikes..you know? To get to know her more." I said nervously. I know Jennie and I think it will be hard to ask her help.

"What the fuck Jungkook! I will never let you play with Lalisa so keep your dick on yourself!" She raised her voice and good thing my eardrum is still okay.

"No, I will not play with her I promise.. Please help me sis." I said.

"You already have a girlfriend Jk and Lalisa and Jimin are already doing good. Besides,  Chaeyoung would kill me if I take Lalisa away from his brother. Just go on and find another girl to play with." She said and she ended the call.

Is there a way to switch sisters? Because I would gladly take Chaeyong as my sister instead of Jennie!

She's no use.

I'm really Jealous of Jimin. His family likes Lalisa for her while my family don't.

Jennie doesn't want us to be together. And I know my mom. She would only want a Pincess or a politician's daughter for me.

And Sadly Limario is not that.

But still..

I will do everything to make my family like her too.

Wait.. Does Jisoo plays cupid too?

I hope not.

Taehyung would be on a greater advantage if she does.

She's the most caring Unnie and she loves Taehyung so much.

Uhhh!  I hate my sister!