The Happy Couple

Jungkook's POV

Who the fuck is calling so early in the morning?

I opened my eyes annoyingly looking for the source of the noise.

Lalisa was still laying on my chest. Both of us naked with only blankets covering our body.

"hmmm" Lisa just hummed and moved her face to my neck nuzzling it while feeling her warm breath.

This moment is just so perfect both of us. Lying on the bed after rounds of love making but it just had to be ruined by some phone call.

Whoever this shit is calling I swear to God if this is Jennie or Tae!

I reached for the phone on the bedside table which is ringing nonstop without letting go of my wife.

When I saw the caller I.D, I was even more pissed that it is unregistered and the fuck is he or she even calling my wife's phone?

But what if this is the Queen or anyone important? Afraid at the thought of the Queen calling, I shook Lalisa's shoulders.

"Baby, someone is calling." I gently whispered because I don't want to ruin my precious girl's sleep.

"Who is it?" she asked, still with eyes closed.

"I don't know. Maybe the Queen?" I said.

"Oh God!" she panicked and took the phone quickly to answer.

She sat back up making me see how beautifully carved her back is. My hands automatocally traced the line on her spine. While waiting for her to talk to the other line.

"Hello. Who is this?" she answered nervously.

"Wha.. How did you get my number?" she asked surprised. I got intrigued so I sat back up and leaned to hear who is talking on the other line. Lalisa quickly moved away from me as if she's hiding something.

"Who is that?" I asked my tensed wife.

Lalisa motioned me to wait as she continue the talk.

"Is that so? Uhm.. I'm still here in Jeju." she said and my forehead creased.

'Who the fuck are you talking to?' I mouthed.

"Uhm.. Sorry I can't.. I'm with my boyfriend." she said which made me smile like a creep.

She just called me her boyfriend and I'm beyond proud of myself. Last time I checked it was Taehyung she's calling boyfriend, not me.

But wait is someone asking her out? My heart beated faster at the anxiousness I'm feeling. So I grabbed her phone away from her. And decided to talk whoever the hell is bothering my alone time with my wife.

"Who is this?" I asked the person from the other line. Lalisa tried to grab her phone away from me but I stood so that she won't get it back.

"Jungkook? Is that you?" The person from the other line asked.

"How do you know me?" I asked confused. The voice sounds familiar tho.

"So, you are Lalisa's boyfriend. This is fun." he said and my brows furrowed.

"Dylan?" I asked and he laughed so hard.

"I never thought Lalisa and you are together. Wow. Just when I thought it would be bad to steal Taehyung's girl, you proved me wrong. Now it would be fun to steal your girl"

"I swear to God if you do that I will kill you!" I threatened through gritted teeth and Lalisa looked at me with worried eyes.

"You can try Jeon. But what I want, I get remember?" he chuckled and continued "See yah soon!" he ended the call and I almost thow Lalisa's phone but stopped when I realized it was not mine.