The Last Sin

Jungkook's POV

"Fuck!!!" I groaned when I came on her face.

"I didn't know you would cum this much" Tzuyu smirked as she wipes her face.

Yeah. We did a quickie because she asked me over and over and I swear to Lalisa's name this is the last time that I will touch her.

"Shut it!" I told her as I pulled my zipper back and I started driving. A while ago,  I was just imagining I'm with Lisa and so I came that hard.

"Why so rude? I know you enjoyed it too?" she sweetly smiled and I saw her wiping her lips.

Fuck! What am I doing? I'm supposed to be with Lalisa. She's my girl now and here I am with this girl I don't even love just because I'm scared of my mother.

Shit! I need to see her now.

I missed her.

"I will drive you home because I need to get back to the dorm." I said as I drove my car fast.

"What? But you just fingered me? I want your real dick!" she whinned.

"I will take you home. And that is final." I said with a stern voice.

"Fine! Such a dickhead but it doesn't matter. I'm gonna end up being your wife so we still have the rest of our lives to do it." she palyfully said.

"Why do you keep on telling me that you will be my wife?" I asked in annoyance. She's really giving me creeps.

"Because I will be. Trust me." she winked and I gripped the steering wheel so hard.

I need to talk to dad.

Maybe he will listen to me unlike my mom.

Shortly,  I dropped Tzuyu to their mansion and I quickly drove to our dorm.

I sniffed my self first if I smell like a girl.

I feel as if I'm a cheating husband.

Yeah. I cheated right?

I shaked my head off and entered the dorm with huge steps.

My face immediately frowned when I saw Taehyung sitting on the living room's couch while looking intently at a necklace.

I don't know why I'm annoyed by his presence. Maybe because I know Lalisa likes him.

And I'm jealous. I want it to be the only one she likes. I want it to be the only one she desires,  I want it to be the only one she loves.

"Where is she?" I asked looking around. Jimin seems to be not here and I don't like the idea that Lalisa and Taehyung were alone in this dorm while I was away.

'While you were cheating' my subconscious mocked me and I rolled my eyes on him because that will be the last. I promise.

"She's already sleeping." he said without looking at me.

"You didn't do anything stupid right? Just so you know, she's my girlfriend now!" I proudly announced.

He chuckled and stood to level my height.

Damn! I didn't know he was taller than me? Since when?

"I didn't do anything stupid Jk. I love her and she loves you. So make up for her and take a shower because you smell like a girl." he said and he took his leave to enter his room.

I smell like what?

Oh God!

I slowly walked to my room. To our room.