The Heart Breaker

Lalisa's POV

I nervously entered the Prime Minister's Mansion and their servants welcomed me.

"This way Ms. Brucshweiler." One of the servants guided me to their dining area where I saw a very long table where the couples are sitting.

The whole place looks elegant and classy so I nervously walk in. Good thing that I was trained to act formally in such occasions.

"There you are!" Chae warmly welcomed me and pulled me to the table where her parents are already sitting.

"Good afternoon Mr.and Mrs.Park" I greeted with a bow.

"Lalisa my dear, We're so glad you paid us a visit! Come and sit" Mrs.Park kissed both of my cheeks and made me sit beside Chae.

"Thank you so much for inviting me." I said.

"Please enjoy the food, the chef especially prepared all of this for you. I hope you'll like this." Mr. Park he pointed to all the food at the table which looks appetizing.

"This is too much. Thank you so much!" Thanking them is all that I managed to do. They are very kind and I'm so honored to meet such a lovely family.

I looked around but I noticed that he is not here.

"May I ask where is Jimin?"

"He is up in his room. He got a slight fever so he said he won't be able to see you." Her mother answered and I got worried.

We started eating and talking about lots of things but I cannot hide the worry I feel for Jimin.

Jimin has a fever and he needs to be taken care of.

"Can I go see him later?" I asked them.

"Of course. He will be very happy if you visit him. He's been talking about you nonstop everytime he visits us.

I smiled.

I don't know how to feel. My life is getting more complicated because of pretending.

I don't know how the queen and Mario will react if they'd know what's happening to me right now. I'm sure my queen grandmother will take me away from Seoul if she discovers that I am in a relationship with the president's son.

And now I'm in a realtionship with Jungkook which I didn't even planned. I don't want him to break up with his girlfriend just because of me.

Tzuyu will be hurt and even though I don't like her,  still she did nothing wrong to have Jk leave her.

And Taehyung. My heart hurts for him so much. I loved him and I still love him now. But it's a different love this time. It's like a love that you give to someone you really care for. I will always care for him and I will always love him but not the way that I love Jungkook. His love saved my life. And I will forever be grateful for that. I owe him my life and I will do anything to make him happy except being his lover.

Jimin is also another person who's making my life complicated. He makes me feel really special with all these things and I'm guilty that I have to end this. I need to talk to him and tell him how I really feel.

I'm gonna ruin their friendship and I don't like it.

"Is something wrong?" the prime minister asked me when he noticed me spacing out.

"Nothing! I'm sorry!" I said.

"Maybe you want to see Jimin already? You can go to his room now if you want? It's the last room on the left when you take the stairs." Chae said and I looked at her parents for approval.