The Lingerie

Lalisa's POV

I observed the lingerie with a hole on the crotch intently.

"You want me to buy those?" Jungkook asked me and I shook my head.

"No, this is a bit expensive for a damaged item" I told him.

"Damaged?" he asked with furrowed brows.  He started studying the peice of clothing too.

"Yes. Look it's got a hole on the crotch. They can't sell this one" I explained.

"Babe, that hole is made for a purpose." he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For an easier access." he said grinning.

"You're weird!" I said and I put the lingerie down.

"Let's go home. I'm tired and the cats are waiting for us at the store." I said.

I really feel so sleepy now.

"But you haven't chose any lingerie yet?" he said with a disapoointed voice.

"But I don't want to wear any of these. They all look hideous." I said.

"No they're not. They are sexy and it will look good on you. C'mon just pick at least 5. Please baby." he begged.

I really don't want him to buy me any of these but Jungkook insisted and I don't want to argue with him simply because between the two of us, I'm the mature one.

He even made me feel guilty saying that I've stressed him out this day.

I don't know what I did to cause him stress tho. I have been a good girl the whole time we were shopping.

"Okay fine. But just choose anything for me. I don't like any of these so you pick yourself somthing for me." I said and he smiled widely.

He's really cute. I can't help bit smile at him. I really love him so much even if most of the time he's being a pervert.

When he started looking for lingeries,  someone called me.

"Lalisa" I heard a familiar voice and when I look behind me, I saw Jennie.

Shit!

I got nervous.

She doesn't know yet that Jungkook and I are togther.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Uhm.. I'm--" I looked around hoping that Jungkook will not show himself yet.

"Oh! Jennie! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked who was already beside me.

Oh my!

"I should be the one asking you that! What are you doing here with her?" she asked as she squint her eyes on her brother.

"Chill sis. I just accompanied Lalisa here. Not a biggie." he said chuckling.

"Not a biggie your ass! You're inside a lingerie store with an innocent girl and I'm sure you're corrupting her mind by wearing these things!" she accused and I think she's right.

"No, I'm not. As a matter of fact I'm being a gentleman here for being her shopping bag carier." Jungkook defended.

Jennie rolled her eyes on her brother and she looked at me.

"Lalisa, don't you ever fall for this guy's tricks. He will just disappoint you." Jennie said and he glanced at Jungkook's crotch.

"What do you mean?" I asked. How will he disappoint me?