The Siblings' Plan

Jungkook's POV

"What the hell is happening Jk?" Jennie whisper shouted when she pulled me on one corner away from the group.

"I don't know. She suddenly forgot about me, about us." I answered sadly as I look at her from a far. Lalisa is now holding Taehyung's hands which hurts my eyes so bad. I want to look away but I can't. The jealousy I feel right now is over the top. And good thing,  Jennie pulled me away or else I would have punched someone.

"And why are you letting her just forget about you like that? She loves you so much! Not Taehyung!" she stomped her foot to prove her point.

"As much as I want to tell her about me, Doctor Jin said we should not force her to remember things because It will just worsen her situation. What do I do now sis? I can't lose her. She's supposed to be mine. The queen already accepted me but she suddenly loss her memory and I can't do anything but to wait." I explained at my sister and she held her chin toi think.

"It seemed like she think she's really in love with Taehyung when she's not. And why is Taehyung being quiet about this? Is he taking advantage of the situation?" she asked.

"Of course he will take advantage of this. He loves her. And now she loves him too. I'm out of the picture Jennie and I can't do anything about it! What if she won't remember me anymore and she really marry Taehyung? I swear to God I'm going to die!" I almost cried saying these things to my sister.

"This might be your karma for cheating on her." she said.

"I know. I know I did a really big mistake back then. I can only imagine how hurt she would feel if she'd known I kissed another girl while we were together. I realized how a jerk I am back then everytime I see them hold hands." I said.

"Good think you know! They are just holding hands and you are going crazy like that. Just imagine if they kiss--"

"Stop please I don't want to hear that!" I said covering my ears.

"Fine but Jk pull yourself back together and stop crying! You look like a pathetic gay! We should think of a better way for her to remember you." she said and my brain automatically thought of something.

"How about I fuck her again? She likes it when I do that to her. Maybe she can remember me physically." I said smiling.

"Are you crazy? She barely remembers you! How will she even agree on having sex with you!" she said.

"Force her?" I answered.

"That's raping Jungkook! Can you use your brain for a while?" She said rolling her eyes at me.

"But I can't think of any?"

"How about we bring her back to Korea? And made her go to places where you usually go. Where do you usually go for a date?" she asked.

"We are always at the dorm Jennie. I never took her out because I'm afraid Tzuyu would see us. The only place we went outside the dorm is the mall to buy clothes." I answered.

"That's sad to hear. You should have taken her to the best places in Korea. I can't believe you are that worst of a boyfriend! If I were Lalisa, I would have broken up with you in day 1" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know. I should have treated her better. Like a princess but I was a coward.I learned my mistakes already Jennie so please stop reminding me and help me with Lalisa already."

"We have no choice but to just take her to the dorm and hope that she remembers you when you go there." She said.

Come to think of it.

There is one place where it is special for both of us.

"I think I know where to bring her!" I announced excitedly.

"Where?"

"To the Jeju Island"

The place where I took her innocence.

The place where we first made love.

The place where we got married.

The place where we pledge our vows.

"You sure?" my sister asked.

"Yes. I'm sure she will remember me when we go there." I said with a hopefull voice.

I could clearly remember her voice on my head saying.

Jungkook, wear this ring as the sign of my love. It is also a symbol of our memories together. And on those times that we were together,  I want to thank you for the happiness you brought me. I love you with all of my heart and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you. You may not understand it yet. Who I really am, where I came from but this is the real me. And the real me loves you and will always love you. Jungkook I promise you that I will never forget my love for you as long as I live. I love you Jungkook.

I could still remember her vow word for word.

I promise you that I will never forget my love for you as long as I live.

Those exact words makes me hope that she will still remember me.

Her love for me will never be erased with just a brain condition.

I may not own her memory right now but I know I still own her heart.

"Then good. Here is our plan, make her remember you with everything that you can by going to the places you spent with. I will take care of Taehyung." she said and I frowned.

"Are you serious? You will just hurt youself Jennie just like the last time. You know him."

"I know. But I need to try again right?" she smiled bitterly and I pulled her for a hug.

"You're the best sis." I said.

👑

Author's Note

Sorry for the short chapter.
I miss reading your comments btw.

😁😁😁