The Disappointing Result

At the Hotel

Pranpriya's POV

Pranpriya's POV

"How do I look?" I asked Kunpimook.

"Oh my God Princess,  you look different!" he said.

I'm now wearing the wig he ordered and the school uniform.

"Do I look like a real man now?" I asked.

"Yes but there's still a problem." he shyly said.

"What is it?" I asked worriedly.

"Uhmm..I'm sorry princess but.." he shyly pointed at my chest.

When I look at my chest, I realized my breast are obvious.

"What am I gonna do? How will I hide this?" I asked him but he too don't know what to do.

We just looked at each other shyly.

"Uhmm.. There's this thing lesbians do to hide it" he said and I got the idea.

"Oh.. okay I think I got it" I said.

Kunpimook smiled.

I will have to use something to press my breast to make it look flat but I'm afraid it will hurt. Yet I have no choice right?

"By the way,  here's your I.D." he said.

I took the id and read it.

"Limario Manoban? why Limario?" I asked him curiously.

"The queen doesn't want you to forget your engagement with the prime minister's son. That's why she combined your nickname and Mario's name. Li from Lisa and Mario from your fiancee's name." he explained and I just nodded.

The queen really wants me to marry Mario. Well, I can't do anything about it.

"Thank you so much for your help." I bowed.

"No princess. My father and me will do anything for you. The queen helped us a lot. She even gave me the opportunity to study in the best university here in Korea. Without her help,  we will be nothing." he said.

"But still,  thank you for helping me here in this foreign country. I hope we can be good friends." I said and he smiled.

"You want to be friends with me?" he asked.

"Yes. Why? Don't you want to be my friend?"

"Of course I want to. I'm just shocked that a princess like you wants to be friends with me."

"I'm a normal human being Kunpimook and we are all equal in this world." I said.

"You will be a great queen someday" he said and I smiled.

"By the way,  can I have a request princess?"

"Sure,  what is it?"

"Will you please call me Bam instead? My classmates calls me Bam. Kunpimook is too long to pronounce." he said and I nodded.

"Sure I will if you stop callijg me princess!" I said and he nod.

"Are you sure you will take the exam now? The queen already made sure that it will seem like you took it already." he said and I shook my head.

"No, I will take the exam regardless. I want to enrol in the university because of my hardwork and because of my capabilities not because I got a special favor for being a princess.

"Okay then, be ready so that we can go to the university for you to take the exam." he said and I smiled.

This is it. My first step into schooling.

The next day..

Yonsei Elite University President's Club Office

Jungkook's POV

I entered the our private office to see Jimin playing billiards while Taehyung sulking on one corner.

"What's up with him?" I asked Jimin when I was finally beside him.

"Who? Taehyung?" he asked as he look at Taehyung's direction.

"Yes. Why is he sulking like that?" I whispered.

"He found out about the princess's death. Have you heard the news? It's on the TV" he said and I nodded.

"Yes, dad told me about it." I said as I look over Taehyung's direction.

He really is sad. He must have really love that princess.

I wonder how she looked like. I haven't seen her picture yet. I'm really not interested in princesses. I know one princess and she's really annoying.

Princesses are spoiled brats who doesn't know how to rule their countries. They are just puppets controlled by the King and Queen and I don't like them because of that.

But Taehyung told me that this Princess is different. I'm curious about her but now that she's dead I guess there's no more use to being curious.

"How about we make him a cake so that we can make him happy?" Jimin suggested excitedly.

"Cake? I don't think cakes can compare to a princess." I said and he nodded sadly.

"Hey, today is the result of the qualifying exam right? Why don't we go and see the result today?" I excitedly asked.

"What for? We already know that you will top the result again?" Jimin rolled his eyes and I just grinned.

True to that. I know I will top it again that's why I'm excited to see.

"Come on! Let's go" I plead and started pulling him.

"Will you come with us?" I asked Taehyung but he just shook his head.

"Well, I guess it's just the two of us. We really need to add more members in this group." Jimin muttered.

"I think it's best if we keep this friendship with just the three of us. We've been friends since childhoon and a new member will find it hard to catch up on us." I said.

We silently walk the pathway leading to the school's bulletin where the result is posted.

When we got there,  students are already sorrounding the bulletin while looking at the result.

I just cleared my throat and they immediately stepped aside for me to look.

Well, students here are scared of us. Maybe because I am the son of the president that's why they don't want to mess with me. Jimin on the other hand is the prime minister's son and Taehyung is the Chief justice' son. The three of us intimidates the rest of the students that's why no one bothers to join our group.

They think they must level to our standard for them to get in.

I smiled as I look at the result.

4th Jimin Park 97.02%
3rd Taehyung Kim 97.53%
2nd Jungkook Jeon 98.99%

My brows furrowed.

2nd? How come I'm just second?

I looked at the name on top. And I clenched my fists.

1st Limario Manoban 100%

Who the hell is Limario Manoban?!!!

👑
Author's Note

Sorry guys for the super late update. I'm really busy preparing for the New Year's eve dinner.

Happy New Year everyone!!!