The Shopping

Jungkook's POV

"Jk, where can we buy clothes?" She asked me as we walk around the mall.

"There are a lot of stores here with different brands. But if you want cheaper ones we can go to the department store." I suggested.

I want to be the one to buy her clothes but I think she will enjoy shopping more if she will pay for it by herself. I'm just worried if she brought enough money. So we need to pick a cheaper store for her.

"How about that?" she pointed to a store and I looked at it.

It is a brand of store where Jennie usually buys clothes. I got worried. Not because the clothes there are fucking expensive but because I don't think she can afford even one shirt there. But I think I'll just pay for everything she picks.

"Sure babe!" I said and I lead her to the store.

Her eyes sparkled when she saw different kinds of clothings. A smile was brought to her lips just by looking at them.

Yeah, I guess I'll just buy her some.

"What are those?" she asked pointing to the basket carried by some of the costumers.

"Those are shopping baskets. You can use them when you want to buy many clothes so you can have free hands..But we don't need those because we will only buy fe--" I was cut when she started walking fast to where the baskets were. She took one and she started hunting for clothes.

I shook my head and I just followed her.

"Jk, can you convert 5 million won to bhat?" she asked. And I calculated.

"I think it's 151,000 bhat why?" I asked her. The dress she's looking at is too expensive for her.

"I see. Cheap then." she said then she shove the dress to her basket.

My mouth gaped open. When she started shoving dresses and shirts to her basket.

"Lali--" I tried to stop her because her basket is full of clothes now and I don't think she can afford it.

But she was happily picking clothes as if she's just buying onions.

I sighed. I guess I'm gonna have to pay for all of this.

I was surprised when she suddenly stopped. She looked at me with a worried expression and I think she finally realized she has no money.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Jk, my basket is full." she announced sadly.

"And?" I urge her to continue.

"Of course you go get me more baskets." she commanded.

"What?"

"Please get me more quick" she said and I turned to get her two.

Oh God! This is not good. I think she's an impulsive buyer.

She continued what she's doing and I just let her be. She must just be really happy shopping for the first time.

"I'm done." she said proudly and I looked at the three baskets which were already full.

"Let's pay for it then." I said and she nodded. But she suddenly stopped on her track.

"How can I pay when I have no money?" she admitted guiltily.

Uh oh! I'm right all this time. She really has no money.

"Don't worry. I'll pay for it." I said to solve her problem. Now I look like a hero in her eyes. I'm sure of it and I'm proud of myself.