The Mysterious Cousin

Jungkook's POV

After getting ready,  the princess and I walked out of her room to join the Queen.

A while ago, Bam or should I say Kunpimook told us that the Queen prepared a feast for us to celebrate Lalisa's getting pregnant.

I'm kinda guilty for lying. She's not pregnant and I think it will be hard to get her pregnant because of that god damn pill! I should've never bought it for her. Now she's taking it seriously.

Honestly, I really want to have a baby with her already. Not because the Queen wants it but because I love her so much and I want her to be the mother of my child.

Lalisa is beautiful, kind and very understanding and she would make a very good wife and mother for sure.

Having Lalisa, makes me forget my dream of being the president and I'm sure my father would be disappointed. Of course he will, he trained me to follow his path for years. I lived a life where I dreamed to rule my own country. But now that I met her, I don't care setting aside my goals, I don't mind to live in this foreign country, I don't mind if I have to serve the Queen first. As long as I am with her, I would be happy and contented.

As I said,  Lalisa is my life,  she's the air that I breath and without her I would die.

And just imagine the joy it would bring me if I have a baby with her. That would be twice the happiness I feel right now. And I can't wait.

I really want to get her pregnant but she's too scared. I understand though because it is her body and I know the pain of giving birth.

But still, I will be there for her if pregnancy gets rough. I will make sure to to it that I will be there by her side.

Come to think of it,  if she turned 20, she will take the crown. That means she will be the Queen and she can decide on her own. She can lift the punishment away from me and I can marry her by then. Wait, does that mean I will be a king if I marrry her?

What the fuck! That would be weird.

I never wanted to be the King of Thailand. I want to be the President of Korea. But it is better right than to have Mario marry her?

I really hate these guys around my wife's life. They make me so jealous. And now I learned that Lalisa was also inlove with Taehyung, I can't help but be jealous more.

Though she assured me that I'm the one that she loves now and I'm the only one that she will love,  I still hate the thought that Taehyung was her first love. I don't like it. I hate it.

Lalisa loves Taehyung.

Taehyung loves Lalisa.

Fuck! I'm so pissed!

I will never let the two see each other again. It would be weird to see your wife with her first love, right? Right!

So no. She will stay in this palace with me. No man can see and touch her but me.

"Baby, are you okay?" Lalisa squeezed my hand.

"Did you just call me baby?" I smiled happily.

"Yeah why?"

"Because you usually call me Jungkook or Jk. I never heard you call me by that before?"

"Don't you like it?" she asked sadly.

"Of course I do. I love it. Please call me baby often." I like the sound of it with Lalisa's voice.