The Waterfalls

Lalisa's POV

After taking a warm shower, I head downstairs and saw Jungkook by the dining table with breakfast prepared.

"You really cooked for me?" I said walking to him, a smile plastered on his face.

"Of course,  anything for my princess." Jungkook pulled a chair for me to sit and we started eating in silence.

It feels so good to be with him like this. Like we are really married, I wonder if when will he try to ask me for real marriage.

I hope it is soon.

I love him.

I love him that I want to be with him forever.

"Baby? Why are you quiet?  Is it bad?" Jungkook asked glancing at the food and I quickly shook my head no.

"No, I'm just happy I'm here with you. This place is amazing but it is more amazing because you are here." I answered making him smile.

"I'm happy too. Thank you so much Lalisa for giving me another chance. I swear I will do better this time."

"By the way,  there is waterfalls near here and the water is just shallow, do you want to go there and swim with me?" Jungkook asked making me feel excited.

I want to go to the waterfalls.

"Sure" I said.

We continued eating and prepared for our small walk.

Later that day,  we both walked to the waterfalls near the cabin we are staying at. Jungkook said,  he just rented the place with Mario's help.

The place was really amazing especially that the water is crystal clear and it looks shallow so I'm not scared if we decide to dive in.

"Let's go?"  Jungkook started removing his clothings while I watch. I could barely conceal my impatience as I enjoy the sight of him undressing. He slowly unlaced his boots and removed his socks. Next came his hat, t-shirt and finally his shorts. So I gasped because before he descended into the pool he paused.

I admired him in all his glory standing to attention before me, his cock pointing toward the heavens proudly. Despite the coolness of the air on my skin there was the unmistakable heat of passion between my legs.

He dived down making the water spash at me.

"Join me baby" Jungkook smirked when he saw me all flushed.

Who won't be flushed when I just saw Jungkook's beautiful cock.

"It's cold" I said hesitating.

"No, it's not. Come. Let's swim together." He said splashing water at me.

"Okay okay.. Stop splashing water at me, you're wetting my clothes" I said.

"Then come here quick." Jungkook showed me his bunny smile. I really love this playful side of him.

I lifted my dress up and removed it in one go not wanting it to get wet. So I was left with my underwear.

I saw how Jungkook's smile faded,  his eyes scanned over my body making me conscious at how I look like.

"Stop staring!" I glared.

"Am I not aloud to look at my wife? Take of your underwear" he commanded, eyes full of lust and voice with full authority.

I looked around first and decided to followe suit. I unclasped my bra and tossed it. Jungkook's eyes were still at me watching my every move.

Then I slid my panties down and saw how Jungkook gulped. I felt a bit proud of myself for having this effect on him. It feels so liberating from the constricting clothes