The Oral

Lalisa's POV

I came home after my meeting with Mario. And I notice Jungkook was not home yet. He's still probably in their mansion.

I miss him.

I miss that little pervert bunny.

He's right,  we really need to exchange contact numbers so that we can update each other at times like this.

I sat on my bed and contemplated for a while, should I tell him the truth about me already?

But I think I need to talk to grandmother first. If she agrees to cancel the engagement,  then I will tell Jungkook about me. But if not and she still pushes me to marry Mario, I guess I'm gonna ask him to run away with me.

But what the heck am I thinking?

Running away with him should never be an option!

He's the son of the President and he needs to stay here in this country.

But still, I love him. Ist it bad to be selfish once in a while?

If it's for Jungkook, I don't mind leaving my dream to be a queen.

I just want to be with him.

I love him so much.

I stood to take a shower. I entered our bathroom and had a relaxing hot shower, then I changed to my white silk dress. I lay down the bed to wait for him.

I'm really happy waiting for the man I love to come home like this. It's like I'm his wife and he's working and I'm patiently waiting.

I smiled imagining that what if someday he became the president, and I'm just his supportive housewife. Or what if someday I became the queen and he is my husband who supports and guides me in ruling my country.

Either way. It would be perfect. If it is Jungkook I am together with.

I didn't realized I'm already falling asleep just imagining the two of us being happy together in the future.

Jungkook's POV

I came back to the dorm to see the cats sleeping on the couch of the living room. Taehyung and Jimin are not around and I guess they are back at their own mansions.

I wonder where my baby is.

I excitedly walk inside our room to see Lalisa lying on her bed sideways.

I bit my lower lip as I stare at her body. Her back is turned on me but I can definitely see her white underwear under her silk dress.

She was sleeping peacefully but her curves makes me want to wake her up.

I walked to her and sat beside her rubbing her hips in a circular motion.

The way her soft body feels under my palm makes my cock hard in an instant.

I removed my shoes and my shirt. I also removed my pants which is now tight because of my bulge. i just settled wearing just my boxers

I really want to fuck her right now but I can't. I need to wait 6 more days to be safe.

"Jungkook? You're here?" she said when she woke up then she sat on her bed to face me.

"Yes, I had a lunch with my family that's why I was gone." I explained after giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"I see.. Have you eaten dinner already?" she asked and it made me smile. She acts like she's my wife and I'm happy just imagining the future with her.