The Conditions

Lalisa's POV

Too tight!

I can't breath.

I can't breath from Jungkook's embrace.

"Baby?"

"What?"

"Nothing." he grinned. And he wrapped his arms more tighter around my body.

"Jungkook you're making it hard for me to breath." I said.

He's been clingy the whole time and he won't let go of me. And that fact that his body is more than twice my body makes it hard for me to move from his grip.

Just a while ago, I came back home and he started crying,  then he began kissing me and gladly I was able to stop him before we do something we shouldn't do.

Then he said he wants to cuddle so now he's been hugging me as we lay on my bed.

And even though his been like this,  I can't help but smile at him.

I've never been this close to a guy and the feeling is very refreshing.

"But if I'll loosen my hug, you will leave me again!" he pouted like a little boy.

"I told you I won't leave so please let go because I really need to shower!" I said as I try to push his arms away from me.

"Fine but I will come with you to the bathroom!" he said.

"No you won't! I will take a shower. Why would you come with me?" I asked.

He's really weird.

Is this how all boyfriends act?

Will Taehyung be like this too if he was my boyfriend?

"I will come because I'm your boyfriend." he said and I just sighed.

"As far as I know,  we should have a privacy between us and that includes taking a shower." I explained.

"But I won't mind if you join me." he said.

"Just what in the word Privacy can't you understand."

"There should be no privacy between us. We must be open to each other." he said and I was like what the heck?

"I agree on that. We must be open to each other in terms of our feelings but not open like taking a shower together." I huffed in annoyance.

"It's just the same" he said and I groaned in frustration.

"Jk please let go of me. I'm really sticky and I need to shower. It embarasses me that you can smell me sweaty and that" I explained. I really need to take a shower. I think I smell really bad because I just came from hours of flight.

"Your sweat smells like  perfume." he said and he sniffed my neck which tickles.

"Jungkook stop! You're tickling me." I said while giggling.

"Hmmmm... I would really want to eat you right now!" he said and I frowned.

"You can't eat me. I'm a human." I explained to him.

"Oh my God! You're so innocent. Tell me,  how intimate were you with your last boyfriend?" he asked and my cheeks heat up.

"What are you saying? You're my first boyfriend!" I said as I hit his arm.

"So I'm your first at everything? Like first kiss and boyfriend? " he asked while grinning.

"Yes. Why?" I asked. This guy is really weirding me out.