The Best Sister

Taehyung's POV

I came to home to the mansion after my talk with Jimin and Jungkook.

I'm so sad and I need someone to talk to.

I can't talk to my sister Jisoo because she will be worried about me for sure and I don't want to mess her friendship with Pranpriya.

Pranpriya is Lalisa.

And Pranpriya is Limario.

My head is bursting with so many questions and I don't know what to think anymore.

Jimin admitted that he really loves Lalisa which is Pranpriya and Jungkook feel in love with Limario which is also Pranpriya.

I want to cry, shout and punch someone because of the frustration I feel.

9 years. 9 years of longing for the Princess and it was so hard. Luckily,  I was able to keep my self sane from missing her so bad.

I want to tell Jungkook and Jimin that she was mine first.

She was my princess.

The one that I love.

She's the one that I only love but I can't.

I can't tell them her secret.

Her secret is not mine to tell and even though I want to be selfish, I care for her safety more.

I know someone out there is trying to kill her and if I tell the boys about her identity, it will risk her life.

I love her so much. And I envy the boys because they can freely express their feelings to her while I have to pretend that she is not the princess that I love.

They are my brothers. I love the both of them but I don't know which happiness I should consider first, mine? Or theirs?

I don't even know if Pranpriya still feels the same. I'm not blind and I can see that she's starting to like Jungkook.

But she's still hesitating because of some reason that I don't know.

Maybe because she's already engaged that's why she's trying to block Jungkook.

This is the first time Jungkook has fallen in love and I'm scared.

As much as I want my brother to be happy,  I just can't.

I'm a bit selfish for wanting her too. She's the only girl that I loved and I'm afraid that someone would take her from me.

But still,  I won't force her to accept me again if she loves another man.

I love her and I want her to be happy,  even if that happiness does not include me.

I knocked on my dad's door. Hpoing to see him. I haven't gone here for a long time and I kinda miss him too.

"Come in.. Oh! It's you my son. What brought you here?" he immediately put down the books he's reading to the side of his office table.

I sat on the chair in front of him and I smiled.

"I just want to talk. I need some advice." I said.

"What's the matter? Did someone hurt you?" he asked concernly.

"Nothing. I was just... There's just this girl.. I really like.. " I started while scratching my head.

"Oh my son is in love!" he said happily.

"Yes... I'm in love with her dad but.. My friends.. They love her too and I don't know what to do? Should I just give up? Or should I fight for my feelings and fight my friends in the process? " I asked.