The Proposal

Jungkook's POV

After Lisa got her memories back, we decided to tell the Queen about it.

I was really surprised to hear that it was Eunha's fault all this time. If I could just kill her for threatening my wife's life.

I'm so mad at her for causing me too much worry and stress for the past weeks.

But Lalisa stopped me from going back to Thailand with her because she was too worried that I would literally kill her cousin if I saw her. So yeah, she made me stay here in Korea as she settle things back home. And I agreed because the election is just days away and my family needs me for the while.

I've been away from her for a week now but I would always call to check on her. She said the Queen was so mad knowing the truth that she even wanted to give Eunha the worst punishment. But Lalisa being the kindest princess that she is, has forgiven Eunha.

Now, Lalisa asked the Queen to just let it go and just send Eunha abroad to live there away from her.

If I was just the Queen, I won't just let it go. But Lalisa said Eunha apologized already and it was enough for her.

I really can't understand why she is so kind like this but it is one of her traits that I love the most. And that kindness of her has been taken advantage of people even by me.

Looking back, I really regret doing those things to her. Especially my lying and cheating.

And being away with her makes me really miss her. It's so hard to survive for the week that we were apart and I was also worried of her safety. Good thing Kunpimook always gives me updates about her. So now, while I was away from her, I managed my time by focusing on my studies. I missed out a lot which lowered my ranking in school but I could only care less. As long as I have spent time with Lalisa, I don't mind dropping out from school.

I told my parents that I might be dropping out of school for me to be with Lalisa. At first they were shocked woth my decision. Father even opposed saying that I'm not responsible enough but I explained that being with Lalisa is the only thing that matters to me now. If I don't marry her soon, she might leave me again for another man to marry or forget about me again. And I will not let it happen.

I need to be with her.

After the result of the election, I wanted to take our relationship to the next level. And I will be needing my family's help.

My proposal to Lalisa was pushed back again because of her suddenly remembering the incident with Eunha. I thought it was not the right time yet to propose when I heard the truth about the accident. So now, I wanted to have a perfect proposal. I want everyone to be there including my family and friends.

My mother knows about it already and she's so excited. She can't stop talking about it with me. Father doesn't know it yet because he's always away from home busy with the candidacy and stuffs. While Jennie is still nowhere to be found. I don't know what happened with her and Taehyung but after our trip to Jeju, my sister is always out. Maybe she's hanging out with Taehyung.

I'm not complaining though. I want to my sister to be happy and I want my bestfriend to leave my wife alone. I just hope he is also happy.

Seriously, Taehyung is one who made me feel jealous the most. Basically because he is Lalisa's first love and it has gotten worse when she got an amnesia. But still, I am thankful to him for helping me out and teaching me everything I need to know on how to treat Lalisa the best way.

I was a jerk. I am probably the worst boyfriend and I don't deseve her but I have still a lifetime with her to correct and make up for my mistakes. I will love her and take care of her for the coming days. That I swear to Lalisa's beautiful face.