The Confusing Feelings

Limario's POV

"Say ahhhh" Tzuyu said while feeding a hotdog on Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook opened his mouth to chew what she feed him.

I rolled my eyes at the sight.

This jerk is really enjoying himself!

The five of us are silently eating breakfast together. But the four of us never actually invited her to stay for breakfast but she said she has to stay to do girlfriend duties.

I want to leave this place as early as I finish my food.

I don't want to be around this annoying couple so much!

"Guys,  will you stop your PDA in front of us." Jimin who is beside me said.

Thank God!  Someone is on the same boat as me.

"Yes please. Can you eat by yourself Jungkook? You have your own hands right?" Taehyung said and I mentally clapped my hands.

Preach it Tae!

"You're just jealous because you don't have girlfriends!" Tzuyu teased Jimin and Taehyung.

I opened my mouth to answer her but I was cut off by Jimin.

"Excuse me? Who says I don't have a girlfriend? You have no idea how many girls are waiting in line just to have my attention." Jimin said.

Oh my gosh! Jimin is also narcissistic!

I looked at Taehyung and I worried if he would tell us that he has a girlfriend too.

He ket on eating but then he noticed we are all looking at him.

"What?" Taehyung asked then he rolled his eyes.

"I don't have to tell you how many girls are hitting on me right? But No. I don't have a girlfriend. I will never have. Ever!" Taehyung said and he continued eating.

I smiled.

So he's single?

I'm so happy. Maybe I have a chance?  Right?

I looked at Jungkook who is now scowling at me.

What's his problem?

"What?" I asked him. But he didn't say a word.

"How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Me? I..I.. Don't have." I said nervously.

She laughed so hard because of it.

"Don't tell me you're still a virgin?" she asked and the three boys looked at me expectantly waiting for my answer.

I just looked down my lap for being on a hot seat.

I want to shout to her face that I am a virgin because I respect my body as a woman but she doesn't know. They don't know that I'm a girl.

"Oh my gosh you really are a virgin? You know what? You should get yourself laid. It is very unmanly for a guy like you to stay virgin at your age." she said as she chuckle.

Wait..

Does that mean..

The three of them are not virgin anymore?

I looked at Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Did you already...." I tried to ask her if she already did it with Jungkook.

"Already what? Have sex?" she asked on my face and I blushed at the word.

How can a princess like her say the word so casually?

I slowly nodded. I want to know if Jungkook already did it with her.

"Of course! Jungkook should teach you how to fuck a woman so good. You can even make a woman scream your name at the top of her lungs. Right Jungkook?" she said as she rub Jungkook's thigh under the table.

I'm so disppointed.

I looked at Jungkook disappointedly and I noticed he was looking at me with a guilty face.

"I need to go. I'll be late for class. If you'll excuse me my princess!" I said through gritted teeth.

When I got inside my room,  I plopped down at the bed.

Why am I feeling this?

Why does it hurt?

I hate him!

I hate Jungkook!

I promise I will not talk to him again!

Jungkook's POV

Limario has been ignoring me the whole day.

I don't know what's his problem but it bothers me so much.

I don't like it when he's ignoring me like this!

We are now back at the dorm after our class. It's just 4 o'clock and I wanted to talk to him but he's still ignoring me. Now,  I'm just sitting on my bed while he is walking back and forth gathering things.

I don't understand him.

Earlier this morning he panicked when he saw my morning wood. Why would he be scared of it? He has a dick too right?

But it's surprising that he is flat. I wasn't able to feel his penis. Maybe he is really small that's why he got scared of mine.

And when he saw Tzuyu,  he started ignoring me. It frustrates me so much. He acts like a jealous girlfriend.

I studied his movements as he prepare his bag.

"Where are you going?" I finally asked.

"I'm hanging out with my friends" he answered.

Friends? Who are these friends?  Is it the guy who came here the other day?

"Where are you hanging out and who are these friends?" I asked him.

I want to know where he is going. I want to come with him.

"None of your business" he said and he walked out of the room leaving me confused.

What the fuck is his problem?

Why am I even bothered so much?

I lay down the bed and decided to just sleep it off.

You're making me go crazy Limario!!!

I'm going crazy over a guy and I don't like it.

I finally closed my eyes and sleep.

Hours later,  I woke up feeling Jimin shaking my arm.

"What?" I asked. He is wearing a formal clothes as if he's about to go on a party.

"I'm going on a newly opened bar with my sis. Wanna come?" he asked.

"Is Taehyung coming?" I asked back.

"No,  he said he will study." Jimin answered.

"Then I'm not coming too. That would be boring of it's just the two of us." I said.

"Your sister Jennie will be coming too and Jisoo" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"The more reason why I don't want to go. I don't wanna be my sister's chaperone the whole night" I said.

"You sure? Chae said they invited their pretty classmate to come. Don't you want to see her?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Fine. I'll go alone. I'm so excited to meet this girl." he said and he left the room.

Pretty classmate huh?

I don't have the energy to meet with girls right now.

My mind is full of Limario's image and I can't get him out of my head.

I need to go back to sleep before I totally go crazy!