The Messed Up Feelings

Limario's POV

"Good morning Limario! I already cooked breakfast, call Tae and Jungkook so we can start eating." he said with a big smile on his face.

I nod and I went to their rooms.

After calling Jungkook and Taehyung, we are now silently eating together.

I woke up a little late today because I got home late last night and my head hurts from the lack of sleep.

I looked at the three of them and they are already wearing their unifroms while I'm still on my pajamas.

I checked the clock and it's already past 8 in the morning.

Shit! I'm too late for my class in Ladium!

I guess I just have to be absent today. I'm still sleepy from last night that's why I need to sleep more.

Right! I will just skip class today.

"How was last night at the club?" Jungkook asked Jimin and I just got quiet.

"It was the best night." Jimin smiled.

"Why?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"I just met this girl. She's so cute and pretty and I really like her." he said I blushed. Because I know he's talking about me.

"You always say that to all the girls you meet. What's new?" Jungkook said and I got disappointed.

Right. Jimin is a playboy. I know that.

"No, this one is different I swear. I really like her and I want to see her again. I'm so thankful to Chae that she bring her with her last night." he said.

"Was Jisoo with them too?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, your sister was there and Jennie. Lalisa was a new addition to their group." he said and Taehyung nodded.

"Lalisa? That's a foreign name" Jungkook said and I stopped breathing.

What if they found out?

"Yes. She's a foreigner. Just like Limario" he said and they all looked at me.

I'm sorry for cursing but Shit!!!

"By the way, why are still not on your uniform? Are you not going to school Limario?" Jimin asked and I was able to breath because of the sudden change of topic.

"I guess I'll just skip the first period. I'm too late to go to school." I said and they worriedly looked at me.

"What happened? Is there a problem? This is the first time you woke up late." Taehyung asked and I felt butterflies in my stomach for the concerned tone in his voice.

"It's because he got home past 12 last night." Jungkook butt in and I rolled my eyes.

"Why where were you?" Jimin asked and I got really nervous.

Jimin, if you only knew that we were together the whole time.

"I was out with a friend." I shortly answered.

"Who's that friend and where did you go?" Jungkook asked and the way he asked me is very demanding. Like he's my father.

I need to answer him or else he will not stop.

"My friend Bam and I went out clubing last night." I lied.

Taehyung ang Jimin nodded but Jungkook frowned.

What the is his problem?

"You shouldn't be going out that late alone!" Jungkook said with a loud voice.

"I was not alone! I was with my friend!" I answered with the same loud voice.

"Friend? You can't trust him just because he's your friend!" he yelled this time.

"I trust him because I was friends with him for a long time now!" I'm now yelling too.

"Still!  You should not go out with him as late as that!  Why won't you listen to me?" he said angrily.

"Why would I listen to you! Are you my boyfriend that I should listen to you?" I asked in annoyance.

Jungkook is really getting on my nerves.

"I'm not but you will do as I say because I want you to!!!" he is shouting now.

I clenched my fist so hard while looking at him.

"Geez.. You too look like a fighting couple." Jimin said and I realize they are both staring at us amusedly.

I looked at Taehyung and he was shaking his head disappointedly. So I sat back straight to my chair and continued eating. Jungkook continued eating too.

"Go get yourself ready, we're are going to school together." Jungkook said and I looked at him.

"Me?" I asked.

"You of course. I'll wait for you so make it quick" he said.

What is wrong with this guy? He keeps ordering me around like I'm his servant.

Even if he's the son of the president, I am a princess and so he can't boss me around just like that!

The door finally opened. And Tzuyu came in without knocking.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Jimin asked her. But she just rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here Tzuyu?" Jungkook asked. I can tell he's not happy to see her.

"I came to pick you because you won't answer your phone! Come with me because I have a surprise for you and I know you will like it." she said and she started pulling Jungkook's arm.

I really don't like this girl especially for Jungkook.

"What surprise?" he asked in annoyance.

"It's a secret but I can give you a clue" she said and she suddenly lifted her skirt to show him.

My eyes widened when I saw her red panty underneath.

Jimin and Taehyung looked away because of it and Jungkook was shocked.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked and he pulled Tzuyu out of our dorm.

Shortly after, I heard Jungkook's car leaving the parking lot.

I really really really hate him so much!

Jungkook's POV

I quickly drove my car to get Tzuyu away from my friends as far as possible.

I don't like the look on Limario's face when he saw what Tzuyu did.

This princess is really getting into my nerves.

"Baby,  where are we going? In a hotel?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you have to do that!" I asked.

"Why? Don't you like it?" she asked while rubbing my thigh.

I just stayed silent. I don't know where to go. I want to dispose her but it's not how I should treat girls right?

But still!  She annoys me. I could've spent my morning with Limario if she didn't came barging on our door.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she suddenly pulled my zipped down and took my cock with her hand.

"I missed this" she said and she started taking my cock inside her mouth.

"Tzuyu stop!" I said but she didn't stopped.

Her mouth feels good and even if I don't want her to do this to me, I just imagined Limario's pretty face and I didn't stop her from giving me a blow job.

Soon I came into her mouth and she swallowed it all.

I drove to her university and made her go out of my car without even saying thank you for the blow job.

All I think right now is him.

I'm so gay for Limario and I don't care!